23

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
there is peace. there is wild. i am both at the same time

TYLER AND MATT opened up the front door while Caroline and Tori helped Elena inside, their arms wrapped around her

TYLER AND MATT opened up the front door while Caroline and Tori helped Elena inside, their arms wrapped around her. Godric and Eric followed shortly behind, making sure nothing were to happen to them.

"Couch," ordered the blonde and they started to make their way towards it.

Putting up a fight, Elena said, "I'm fine. I just... I want something to eat first." 

"We're on it, as soon as we make sure no one is lurking in the closets," Tyler joked slightly. Him and Matt then walked upstairs while the two best friends led Elena to the couch. The vampires lurked behind them, watching them with protective eyes, especially Tori.

Elena huffed as she glanced between them. "I told you I'm fine."

While Victoria continued to carry Elena to the couch, Caroline walked away to grab a blanket off of the chair. "Doctor says rest, you rest."

"Or else i'll beat your ass," Tori teased as Caroline came over and covered Elena with the fluffy blanket.

Caroline placed her hands on her hips as she looked down at Elena as Tori started tucking her sister in. "Now, what can I get you? Do you want some tea, maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep." Both twins turned to look at Caroline with raised brows. "I know, I'm being smothering. It's what I do." 

"No, it's — it's nice," Elena told her honestly.  

Smirking, Caroline said, "I'm thinking-maybe tea with vodka." They all three laughed at that with small smiles.

Eric rose his brows as he looked between them. "Who knew a bunch of teenage girls would be so fun."

"Childe," Godric warned with slightly narrowed eyes which made the girl's laugh again.

"So, like, you're his sire, right?" Caroline asked as she pointed at Godric who simply nodded. "Vivi told me how old you were and is it true that you're two thousand years old?"

"I am," Godric said and then watched at his Childe walked over to Victoria who sat down on a chair. He picked her up and placed her on his lap which had her chuckling. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Victoria."

Everyone turned to the eldest twin who sheepishly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You don't have to talk about it, Godric, if you're uncomfortable."

He shook his head and took a seat on the loveseat.lI was willing to give-up and meet the sun, but she stopped me before I could burn, and saved my life."