13

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆
i grew up with flowers in my hair and dirt on my knees

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆i grew up with flowers in my hair and dirt on my knees

UPON HAVING THE same day off, Sookie and Victoria decided to go visit Tara at Merlotte's.

"Hey!" Tori grinned and leaned up on the counter.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tara looked between them after switching a glass of beer. "I thought it was your day off."

Sookie nodded. "It is."

"How many times do I tell you that coming in to work when you don't have to is pathetic?" She asked them and Tori snickered. "It's like going back to school and visiting your teachers."

Sookie tilted her head. "I didn't come to see my teachers. I came to see you. So come on." She skipped forward with a big smile. Tori followed shortly after. "Take a break."

Tara rose her brows. "Sam will be pissed."

Sookie rolled her eyes. "He's always pissed."

Tara looked between them before they quickly ran past Sam who was arguing with Terry. They ran into the bathroom and quickly closed the door behind them.

Sookie was quick to explain to Tara about the whole Jessica situation, to which Victoria stated her opinions about the whole thing.

Tara grinned and laid her chin in her hands. "So, basically, you're like a stepmother to a vampire?"

"I'm the cool aunt!" Tori exclaimed and they all three giggled.

Sookie grinned. "Okay, you did not just call me that." Tara hummed whole Tori snickered into her hand. Moments like this, she loved. "What about you? How've you been?"

Tara sighed. "I'm confused."

"About what?"

"You know i've been living over at Maryann's for the last couple weeks?" Tara asked, and they nodded. "In a lot of ways, I don't ever wanna leave. I mean, everything is taken care of for me there. My bed gets made, my laundry gets done, there's breakfast on the patio served to you by a chef."

Sookie grinned. "Can I move in?"

Tara chuckled. "Seriously, right? But it scares me too. And maybe that's just 'cause I'm not used to taking and not giving, but something inside me says, "This is weird, Tara. Don't trust it." What do you think? Does all this sound too good to be true to you?" She looked between them and they both had their thinking faces on.