10

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
oh, but that's the irony, broken people are not fragile

VICTORIA HAS FINALLY returned to Mystic Falls, and summer is officially over for the residents, and now her sister and friends were starting Senior year

And that means one thing.

Senior prank night, the first step in the journey that was senior year of high school in Mystic Falls.

Even though Victoria wasn't going to join them— she had dropped out after everything that happened last school year— she was joining in on the prank night.

As they were setting up mouse traps all around the class room the door opened and the traps were all set off.

"Oh, come on! Seriously," Caroline groaned out as the lights turned on and they all stared at the culprit - Matt - who stood in the doorway. Victoria chuckled as her best fiend continued, "Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up!"

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh," Tyler joked looking at his friend who looked utterly confused and shocked.

Matt let out a breathy laugh. "Clearly," he answered looking around the room where everyone was in.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year," the blonde vampire scolded him.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this," Elena argued with the blonde boy.

"Exactly." Victoria piped, though she flinched seeing as her ribs were bruised terribly, her face was bruised, and her lip was busted. It was all thanks to Rene who she had once considered a friend.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this," Matt said in shocked. "Especially you, Tori." He looked at the bruised up girl who looked exhausted more than anything else.

Even though the vampires of the group had wanted to heal her, she didn't want them to. She doesn't like to use their blood unless she's on the brink of dying. She knows that if she takes their blood, there's a higher chance of dying and coming back as a vampire which isn't something she wants.

Bonnie spoke up, "Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't," before Caroline could finish her statement for the hundredth time, Elena finished for her, "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all."