24

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway

VICTORIA HAD STAYED in Mystic Falls for a couple of days to make sure Elena was alright with the fact she was now a vampire

VICTORIA HAD STAYED in Mystic Falls for a couple of days to make sure Elena was alright with the fact she was now a vampire. She had helped her sister's mind get off the fact she was something she didn't want to be, and then she also helped Caroline with Godric. They had actually gotten the two thousand year old vampire out of his depression state, and him and Caroline had gotten closer which made the eldest Gilbert twin happy.

Then, after making sure everyone was alright without her, she ventured back to Bon Temps, leaving Godric in Caroline's care.

But, her happy mood turned sour when she got into town to see Sookie leaving the house in a frantic state. She was in a beautiful violet colored dress, heels, and her hair pulled back into a cute bun of sorts.

"Sookie!" Tori shouted as she got out of the car, stopping the blonde from running into her yellow car. "What's happening?!"

Sookie ran towards her cousin, and pulled her into a hug, and started sobbing. "Bill took me out to dinner and then he proposed. I said I needed a minute and when I came back, he was gone. Someone kidnapped him and no one seems to care or want to find him!" She pulled back and wiped her tears away. "I'm on my way to Fantasia, because I have a feeling that Eric has something to do with this."

Victoria frowned. "Eric just got back in town two nights ago. There is no way he was able to do anything."

Sookie shook her head. "Well, he's Sheriff, so he has to know what's happening. I just... I was going to say yes."

Tori felt sympathy as she pulled her cousin into a hug. "Alright. I'll drive you over to him. Everything is going to be okay, Sookie, I will make sure of it."

The blonde nodded and got into the passenger side. Tori sighed and started the car up, and then they were off.

AS SOON AS they made their way into the club, they pushed past Pam, and made their way to Eric's office. When the door flung open from Sookie barging in, they were met with a shirtless Eric who turned around and grinned at the sight of them.

"Hello, girl's," he spoke calmly and smirked when Tori swallowed thickly, her eyes looking him up and down. "Like what you see, darling?"

She choked on her saliva and met his eyes, her face turning a bright shade of red. "Yeah, uh, actually I do." She smiled at his surprise face and then glanced to her cousin who was basically fuming in her spot.

"Bill's been kidnapped, and I think you did it," Sookie accused, looking to Eric.

Eric rose his brows. "I didn't. Any other theories?"

"I'm still on this one, thank you very much," She looked back to Eric. "Where were you tonight around 11:00?"

He didn't miss a beat as he said, "here."