08

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐋
we are all stories in the end. make it a good one

ONCE SOOKIE AND VICTORIA got home, they were way more than upset to discover the death of their cat, Tina

ONCE SOOKIE AND VICTORIA got home, they were way more than upset to discover the death of their cat, Tina. The poor thing was hanging from the ceiling fan.

Both girls decided to spend the night at Bill's and go back the next morning to clean up the mess and to see if anything else was tampered with. Thankfully, nothing was was messed with or killed.

Later on that night, both Victoria and Sookie went to go to work at Merlotte's since it was their shift. They were surprised to find that Eric and Pam were there.

Eric was towering over one of the patrons. "What did you do to your arm... bro?"

Fearing that Eric was going to tear into the man's neck, Tori stepped forward. "Eric..."

Eric looked up for a second, his blue eyes immediately landing on hers. "One moment, darling," he said before looking back to the redneck. "Hm?" When Bill walked out of Sam's office, Eric addressed him, "I take it your business here is done?"

Bill clenched his jaw. "I came to talk to Sookie."

"I'll give you three minutes," Eric told him. "We have tribunal to get to."

"What?" Victoria mumbled under her breath as Bill grabbed Sookie's hand and they walked away.

"Oh, before I go, a word of advice—" Eric started, looking at everyone who was in the restaurant. "We know when a human has wronged us. We can smell it. So, do not make the mistake of letting the pretty blonde vampire on the television make you feel too comfortable. We may not have retaliated...yet, but we know who you are. Have a nice night."

As Eric and Pam turned to leave, Victoria ran after them, and once they were outside Merlotte's, she called out to Eric, stopping him. "Was that necessary?" She crossed her arms, staring up at him due to him being a lot taller than her, even if she was wearing high heels.

"Yes," Eric replied, tilting his head down at her. "Do not expect me to allow humans to wrong my kind."

Victoria stared up at him and then bit down on her lip, missing the low growl that Eric did. "I...I understand why you did that," she whispered, surprising him. "You're just protecting your kind, your family basically. It's exactly what I would do if someone messed with my family."

Eric made a surprised sound in the back of his throat before he took a step closer to her,tilting her chin up with his pointer finger. "Du är fantastisk," he whispered in that Swedish language that she found beautiful. After all, she has always found learning new languages fascinating.

Victoria cleared her throat and took a step back from him. "Erm, is Bill in trouble for killing that horribly dressed jackass of a vampire?" She changed the subject completely, feeling herself blush because of the intense look Eric was giving her.