36

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍
she has been through hell. so, believe me when i say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles

SEEING AS IT was daytime when Victoria and Eric arrived in Mystic Falls, she got the Salvatore brothers to help bring his coffin down to the basement

SEEING AS IT was daytime when Victoria and Eric arrived in Mystic Falls, she got the Salvatore brothers to help bring his coffin down to the basement. Once she said goodbye to him — not knowing if he heard or not — she kissed the coffin and made her way to Stefan's room, listening to what Damon was telling him.

"Wait a minute," Stefan had said once she leaned against the doorway. "What do you mean you can't find Elena?"

"You're telling me that I was the first one you told?" Tori asked with furrowed brows.

Damon sighed and ignored her question before answering his annoying brother, "I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house, which leads me to believe that Dr. creepy Ken Doll has her somewhere."

"Who?" Tori asked, but her question was answered by Stefan.

"Are you talking about the Whitmore bio teacher?"

The raven-haired vampire nodded. "Yeah, the one that operated on vampires during business hours, yeah, that one. Put your hero hair on, Stefan. Let's go get Elena."

Tori frowned at the blue eyed man. "You said you don't know where she is."

He gave her a look. "I don't, which means we're gonna have to find us some leverage. So come on." He left the room, leaving Tori and Stefan standing there was confused expressions.

IT WAS MERELY fifteen minutes later when they arrived at Whitmore College. Apparently they were looking for a boy names Aaron who would apparently have an idea where Elena was. Tori didn't quite understand what was going on, but if there was a hint the boy could give them to find her sister, she would do anything.

Damon sat down beside Aaron and yanked out his earbuds. "Pop quiz. So your girlfriend's taken by a mad scientist. Now do you: "A," get a new girlfriend; B," call the police; Or "C," kill someone close to that mad scientist?"

Aaron quickly got up and went to make a run for it, but Tori quickly intervened and grabbed his arm, pulling it up behind him. "You better tell me what happened to my sister or my friends here will start bowling with your body parts." Okay, so maybe she has been spending too much time with Eric, but she didn't care. Two very important people in her life have went missing — she has every right to threaten anyone.

Once Tori let him go, Aaron turned around to face her, his eyes widening. Damon stood behind her whole Stefan came out behind him. "I have no idea where Wes took her."