18

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁
darling, the moon is still the moon in all of its phases

VICTORIA LOOKED over to Sookie who jerked awake and ran over to the brunette who scrambled to cover herself up

VICTORIA LOOKED over to Sookie who jerked awake and ran over to the brunette who scrambled to cover herself up. "Oh, my god!" She exclaimed with wide eyes as she wiped away her cousins tears. "I'm so sorry!"

"Godric! Godric, it's me," Gabe fought for breath, bringing the attention back to him and Godric.

Godric snapped his neck and the cousins watched Gabe's lifeless body fall to the floor. Victoria held no remorse in her eyes and she simply just stared at the dead body with emotionless eyes. The vampire turned to them, his eyes softening at the sight of Tori who shakily tried to stand up on her own. "You both should not have come."

They heard shouts coming from upstairs and Sookie helped Tori up who couldn't take her eyes off of Gabe's body. "Bill," the blonde whispered.

"No," Godric said and closed his eyes. "I'm here, my Childe. Down here."

Sookie and Tori watched as Eric flashed into the room, took one look at Godric, and flashed to his Maker. Tori's bottom lip trembled slightly at the sight of the blonde male, never been more happy to see him.

Eric fell to his knees in front of his Maker. "Godric."

"You were a fool for sending humans after me," Godric reprimanded, his face almost emotionless.

Eric bowed his head, closing his blue eyes. "I had no other choice. These savages, they—" He looked up, "They seek to destroy you."

"I am aware of what they have planned," Godric gestured to Hugo who was still on the ground, knocked out. "This one betrayed you."

"He's with the Fellowship," Sookie replied, gripping Tori's hand tightly, hoping to try and ease the girl's mind. "It was a trap for us."

Eric's eyes were still on Godric as he asked, "How long has it been since you've fed?"

"I require very little blood anymore," Godric told him, then blue lights began to flash as someone pulled the alarm. "Save the humans. Go on!"

Eric frowned, "I am not leaving your side until you—"

Godric's eyes narrowed at his child. "I can take care of myself."

"Come on," Sookie said, glancing to Tori who used a strip of her dress to act as a belt so that it covered her up better. "We have to go."

"Spill no blood on your way out," Godric commanded, giving Eric a look. "Go."

Eric looked over to Tori for the first time as he entered the room, and his blue eyes widened when he saw the huge bruise on her head, and her ripped dress. His eyes narrowed and he let out a growl and zoomed towards her. He went to reach out towards her, but she flinched back, her eyes widening and filling up with tears. That action only made him growl out even louder than before.