19

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐔𝐏
do not be ashamed of the wars your soul has fought to save itself

VICTORIA BLINKED RAPIDLY, everything in front of her was blurry and hazy, and her ears were ringing loudly

VICTORIA BLINKED RAPIDLY, everything in front of her was blurry and hazy, and her ears were ringing loudly. A large weight was on her and she reached up with her hand to touch her forehead, and winced as she a wound. When she lowered her hand, she found blood on her fingertips and she groaned.

Looking up with blinking eyes, she noticed that Eric's body was laying over hers. She then looked around as her head throbbed painfully, and noticed bodies scattered everywhere. Blood was splattered all over the walls and floors, along with body parts and rubble.

"Oh, god!" She groaned and she felt Eric move slightly before he sat up, his chest and stomach healing slowly. She pulled herself up into a sitting position with shaky arms and hands that were scraping against glass, making her cry out in pain. "Where's Sookie?!" She exclaimed, her voice dry and scratchy as she looked around, and she sighed in slight relief to see Godric sitting up Sookie and feeding her some of his blood.

Bill rushed into the room and Eric turned to him. "Get the humans."

Bill's fangs dropped and he ran back out of the house in pursuit of the men with crossbows.

"Victoria..." Eric groaned out and turned to her. His eyebrows were furrowed and he growled when he saw her head injury along with the cuts on her palms. "Let me heal you."

Tori looked up at him abruptly, shaking her head. "I'm — I'm fine."

"You are not fine," Eric growled out and his fangs dropped with a click. "Let me heal you now."

Tori sighed and nodded, and she watched as he bit into his wrist, keeping eye contact with her. He then pulled her onto his lap and held his wrist to her mouth. She swallowed thickly and leaned forward, and began sucking his blood. She hates the taste of it, but when she saw his worried Eric was for her, she couldn't say no.

Pulling away, she wiped her mouth and turned to face Sookie and Godric who were standing now, both completely healed, but covered in dust and blood. Then, her eyes widened and she jumped up quickly. "Jason!"

"Jason!" Sookie shouted out as she walked over to her cousin.

They were both relieved when Jason moved into their line of sight, covered in blood and dust, but otherwise fine. "Yeah, okay."

Tori blew out a breath and turned to Eric who winked at her, making her roll her eyes. "I can't believe this happened."

"I can't either." Sookie studied her cousin and then narrowed her eyes at Eric. "Did you feed her your blood?"

Tori nodded. "He did."

"Now he has control over you," Sookie told her cousin and glared at Eric. "He wanted this all along."