31

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍
i wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍i wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time

VICTORIA PAUSED AS she spotted a dead body in the living room, drying blood all over his back. She quickly looked away when she noticed he was butt naked.

Bill walked into the room, looking between Tori and the dead body. "Yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned that."

Sookie walked into the room, her eyes widening at the sight of the dead body before briefly glancing at Bill. "There is an old tarp out back." He nodded and left the cousin's to stare at the dead body. Sookie walked over to it and moved him onto his back with her foot. She jumped and awkwardly covered the male's private area with the towel she was holding.

Tori cleared her throat and looked away. "Please tell me you didn't forgive Bill for what he did."

Sookie turned to her cousin quickly. "Of course not!" She scoffed and shook her head. "He kept a secret file about me, and then almost killed me."

Tori nodded and said, "good. What he did wasn't right and he hasn't really apologized."

Before anything else could be said, Bill walked back into the room, holding the tarp. Sookie held out her hands and they laid the tarp on the floor by the dead body.

"Just once, I'd like to not find a dead body in our house," Sookie commented, glancing to Tori as her and Bill picked up the dead body and laid it on the tarp. "Is that asking too much?"

Bill huffed as he started to cover the body. "Sookie, he was sent to kill you. The both of you. If I didn't kill him, he would have come back for you. You have to trust me. Don't you?"

Sookie looked down as she stood up. "I can't trust you, Bill. You kept things from me, things I had every right to know."

"Like what?" He asked dumbly and Tori let out a loud scoff, glaring at him.

"You and Stefan think you're entitled to take photos of an unknowing girl, stalk them, and then 'accidentally' bump into them, and make them fall in love with you." Yes, Tori considered Stefan a friend, but she will never forgive him for what he put Elena through. "She's talking about that fucking file you have on her."

Sookie nodded, pointing to Tori in agreement. "You know, the one Russel Edgington showed me. Birth certificates, family trees, newspapers about me. He said it's yours."

Bill looked down before nodding meekly. "It's true. I gathered these information to find out why Eric Northman has such unusual interest you." He glanced to Tori. "The both of you."

"Wait, what?!" Tori exclaimed before she ran a hand through her hair. "You stalked me, too?!"

Bill stood up and sighed loudly. "I didn't even know about you until you showed up. I happened to overhear one of your conversations about someone named Katherine who looked like you. I dug some stuff up, and it seems as though she had some business with Edgington about a hundred or so years ago. She wanted a powerful being on her side, but she manipulated and betrayed him, so he killed someone she cared about."