15

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐏
i do not think i'm easy to define. i have a wandering mind. and i'm not anything that you think i am

THE NEXT AFTERNOON, the three friends were at the house, hanging out in the living after they had went out for lunch

THE NEXT AFTERNOON, the three friends were at the house, hanging out in the living after they had went out for lunch. Both Sookie and Tori were very excited because Tara had finally told them she was moving in with them.

"I still haven't moved into Gran's room," Sookie told her. "But you go ahead and take mine and when I get back, we'll celebrate properly. Until then, happy birthday." She then handed Tara a present with a huge smile on her face.

Tori grinned happily. "When we get back, we're going to celebrate big time!"

Tara laughed and opened her gift to reveal a picture of Tara and Sookie as children with a younger Adele. Even baby Tori was seen being held by Adele in the picture.

Tara had tears in her eyes, "Oh, Sook!" She bit her lip as she looked between them. Both girls have lost their parents and then their grandmother.

Sookie took in a breath before tears started to fall. "I miss her so much."

Tara let the tears fall and leaned over, pulling the cousins into a hug. "I know. I do too."

Victoria chewed on her lip. "I know I haven't been here for years, but... Adele was family and I regret not spending much time with her."

"Oh, sweetie." Sookie wiped Tori's tears away. "She loved you very much."

"I loved her, too." She sighed and then pushed her emotions to the back of her mind. Now was not the time to cry.

Tara wiped her eyes and leaned back into the couch. "So, why'd y'all pick Dallas for your trip?"

"Bill has some business there," Sookie said lightly, not wanting to make it a big deal.

Tara looked between them before growing angry. "Oh, hell, do those vampires wanna use your mind reading again?"

"Bill will be there to protect us," Sookie said as sat up, glancing over at Tori who scoffed.

"I don't need protection," Victoria muttered under her breath, pouting. But, then her mind went back to all the times she was hurt in the process of trying to help someone. Her eyes widened before she shook her head, ignoring those moments. She is a bad bitch and she don't need no body.

Tara grew frustrated as she glared at the blonde. "Why are you even with this guy if me makes you do these things? The sex can't be that good."