12

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
be the bigger person — i can't, i'm only five' three

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃be the bigger person — i can't, i'm only five' three

ITS BEEN ABOUT two weeks since Sookie and Victoria was attacked by Rene. And Victoria had a lot on her mind; Lafayette has gone missing, and they were currently standing in front of a dead body.

"What happened?" Sam shouted as he ran towards the three girls, his blue eyes wide in fear and confusion,

"There's someone inside!" Sookie shouted as she held onto her cousin. While Sookie and Tara screamed, Victoria was just staring at the dead body with wide eyes, barely moving.

Andy turned to them with wide eyes and then went in through the driver's seat to look for his flashlight. "Don't touch anything."

"We were out trying to find Andy's car," Sookie stated, rubbing Victoria's back as the eighteen year old came out of her stupor.

"Someone fucking moved it!" Andy snapped and Victoria had to count as she breathed in and out, trying to stop from a panic attack. Just one week ago, Victoria had seen Stefan kill two people, and almost killed her and Elena too. Now, there's a dead body in Andy's car, and there is a slight chance it could be Lafayette seeing as they can't see the person's face.

"Suddenly, there's this person in there..."

Tara went towards Sam's, crying. "We need an ambulance! Call the cops!" Sam grabbed her shoulders and tried to calm her down.

"I am the cops!" Andy snapped as he got out of the driver's seat and went to look at the body.

"Oh, my God!" Tara started sobbing and Sam pulled her into his arms as Sookie kept a tight hold on Tori. "Please tell me it's not Lafayette, please."

"Check for a pulse," Victoria spoke softly, biting her lip.

Andy sighed as he looked back at them. "Forget it. There ain't no pulse."

"What? Why?"

Andy brought his flashlight up the body, "Because there ain't no heart." He cursed under his breath and Victoria let out a shaky breath, stumbling back after seeing the place where the heart looked like it had been ripped out of. "Sick fuck."

"It's not him," Sam told the three girls softly. "It's not Lafayette." Andy revealed the face by pulling the blanket up off of it. "Who the heck is that?"

Tara took in a shaky breath as she got a good look at the face of the person, and then let out a scream.

MINUTES LATER, Victoria stood beside Sookie against a car, the blondes arms wrapped around her to keep her calm.