22

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓
but... as bad as it was, i learned something about myself. that i cohoe go through something like that and survive

IT WAS THE next morning, and Alaric was sitting at his desk in his old classroom, with his feet propped up on the desk

IT WAS THE next morning, and Alaric was sitting at his desk in his old classroom, with his feet propped up on the desk. He twirled the white oak stake in his hands as he looked at Victoria and Caroline. The blonde was the one tied down, while Tori was just unconscious, a wound on her forehead.

Soon, Tori's brown eyes fluttered open, but then squinted shut due to the sudden light. "Ric?" She mumbled, her voice cracking. She heard muffles and turned her head to see Caroline who was being gagged, and had pencils sticking out of her hands. "Oh, my god!" She jerked up, her voice cracking. Her head pounded and she groaned, bringing her hand up to the wound which had her wincing.

"Hello, Tori," he smirked trough his words. "I'm sorry about this, but, I needed you to stay out of the way, so I had to put you in the middle of it."

"Why are you doing this?!" She went to stand up, but before her butt could leave the seat, he was in front of her, and slammed her back down. She shouted in surprise and he just rolled his eyes. "You went through with it?" She mumbles out in shock.

Alaric whistled as he ignored her questions and Caroline's cries, before dialing Elena's number. He smirked as Elena answered the phone, "Whoever this is, it's not funny." 

"Well, who else would it be," he grinned as he heard the intake of breath.

Surprise laced in her voice she asked, "Ric?" 

Alaric walked up the row as he spoke to Elena on his cell phone. "Listen, closely. I'm at the school, I have Caroline and Victoria. And if you wanna keep them alive, I need you to get into your car and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you're going, I will kill them." He hung up the phone and smirked over at Tori who was gaping at him in surprise.

IT WAS NEARLY fifteen minutes later when Alaric heard Elena pull into the parking lot. He smirked as he looked over at the teenagers; Caroline was looking over at Tori with big eyes.

Elena quickly came running into the room upon hearing Caroline crying, and she gasped in surprise when she saw Alaric standing in front of her. She then looked over at her sister to see a huge dried up wound in her forehead.

Elena sucked in a breath and glared up at Alaric. "Let them go! You've down enough damage!"

Alaric waved his hand, "Free them yourself." 

Elena moves towards Caroline first seeing as she was the one with pencils in her hand, and a gag in her mouth. Tori slowly moved away from her seat before helping Elena with Caroline.