Chapter Eight ( Part Three )

The door to look Taehyung's room opened again.
              He didn't bother to look up. He already knew who'd be coming. Only two people did.
        Seungkwan and Vernon.
             " Hwang Taehyung. "
              He froze. That voice was so familiar. He'd last heard it years ago. But he had to be imagining things or dreaming.
              No way was he still alive, not after all those years without any contact or news from him.
            He whipped his head around,and there he was.
             Jeon Jungkook.
            "Kookie? " His voice was small and even terrified.
             " Tae." Jungkook's voice was as small as his was.
             He looked drastically different. He was taller, slimmer and more built now. His black hair was now cut shorter than it'd been when they were together.
                But he was still that handsome bunny Taehyung  remembered.
                " You should be dead," Taehyung muttered as his eyes struck Jungkook's. It almost blew him away, the intensity there. He hadn't looked into Jungkook's eyes for so long yet he still felt the same feeling of pleasurable shock he had all those years ago.
              A flicker of hurt brushed across the younger male's face. He held his hands tightly behind himself. He wore all black now. The Jungkook Taehyung remembered always loved to wear paler pastel shades.
              How everything had changed now.
             "Did want me to be dead, Tae?"
             " Don't, " Taehyung pleaded.
              "Don't what?"
             "Don't call me Tae anymore. We're no longer what we once were. So please don't call me what I no longer am."
             " Oh , right. You're a prince. I'm just a fucking peasant. But now the roles are reversed,aren't they? You're the peasant and I'm the prince with authority, " Jungkook hissed both in rage and malice,the underlying bitterness and sadness he felt hidden beneath them.
             Taehyung glared at him. He'd once loved Jungkook to the point that he'd gladly renounce his title as prince to be with him. He thought Jungkook felt the same towards him.
                It seemed that that wasn't true. Maybe they never were. Maybe everything he thought they had shared were only lies.
          " Was it fake love we shared all those years ago? Because it certainly feels that way," Taehyung hissed back with all the same emotions boiling up inside him and in his voice.
             " It wasn't fake love, Tae. You have to believe me about that. "
                Taehyung laughed bitterly. He glared at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes. " How do you expect me to do that? You lied to me. You said that you'd come back. You didn't and then you faked your death. You broke my heart, Jungkook. How do expect me to believe you after all you did to me?"
            Jungkook felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. He knew that for Taehyung to forgive him after all that he'd done to him would be difficult, but he'd thought that he'd still trust him. He didn't think that Taehyung would think him a liar and even question their love.
         "Our years together were the truest things in my life, Tae, and that isn't a lie," he confessed, honest and truthful. He'd lied about many things to many people but never to Taehyung about their love.
                 The former prince only turned away. Jungkook couldn't see it but his eyes were glittering with unfallen tears.
                  "Just . . . Go."
                 Jungkook was tearing up too, as he did as Taehyung told him to.
--------------------------------------------
                 Yoongi slammed Jimin's head back.
                 The Hwang boy had been coronated yesterday, yet he was still in his depressed state . For how long he'd been in that state, Yoongi had lost count. Jimin had been like that since his mother died.  Or was it his brother's banishment? Yoongi honestly couldn't remember and didn't care less. All he knew was that Jimin had been like that for what in his eyes was forever.
              Jimin only looked at him with those deathly empty eyes. He didn't seem to care that Yoongi was on top of him,or the provocative position they were in. He simply didn't care anymore.
             "Jimin. You're the mother fucking Emperor of the Eurasian Commonwealth. Stop acting like you're not. You can't just stay in your room all day and just lie on your bed and stare at the ceiling. You need to start being the bloody Emperor you are!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed Jimin down on the floor and off his bed.
              Jimin only looked at the male lying parallel to him. Above him,actually. That didn't change.
           "I'm in charge of nothing. I'm just a pretty figurehead with no power over anything. The government runs everything. Therfore your statement is invalid," a completely unfazed Jimin said coolly.
           A slap to the cheek was Jimin's reply from Yoongi.
           " How many times do you plan to do that?"
           " Until you get a grip on life and start being the Emperor you are," Yoongi growled.
              Jimin pushed Yoongi off him and sat up. Then he connected their lips for the briefest of moments. When he pulled away there was a sad smile on his lips.
              "Then it seems you'll be waiting for a very long time. "

Sun And Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें