Chapter Eleven ( Part Three )

Emperor Hwang Jimin of the Eurasian Commonwealth freely admitted to putting in the order for Empress Hwang  Seulgi's assassination and banishing his brother Prince Hwang Taehyung even before his interrogation began.
         He admitted to everything. Wanting to have  his mother assassinated and admitting who he asked to do. The Assassin's Guild, and their Assassins. He also revealed who transmitted the order to the Guild.
              Im Yoonah. The mother of his long time friend Min Yoongi. An important member of the Council of Eleven.
              Jimin wasn't the only one arrested. So was Yoonah,  even as she tried to flee the Palace and Beijing. Her son Yoongi was also taken into custody even as he swore on his life that he had no idea that his mother was a part of the Assassin's Guild.
               "I don't want to see my siblings. It's not something I deserve," Jimin muttered dully as he lay in his prison cell, staring up at the blank white ceiling.
               "It's not your siblings who are here to see you, Your Imperial Majesty, " the guard replied. "It's Min Yoongi. "
               That made Jimin sit up. Technically, he was still Emperor until the government decided his fate. Then after that Taehyun would be Emperor, unless they found where Taehyung was, which was highly unlikely. Or if Taehyung came out of hiding and returned to the Palace.
             Yoongi? What the fuck was he doing here?
              The guard didn't wait for Jimin's response before letting Yoongi in.
               Yoongi looked tired and weary, though his eyes were sharply alert. He sat down opposite of Jimin on the cold, gray concrete floor.
               "I'll just be asking a few questions, then I'll be gone," Yoongi began tiredly. "Did you really do all the things you admitted to doing?"
              Jimin leaned his back against the metal frame of the bed and stared at Yoongi. They were both around the same height - 174 centimeters or somewhere around that. " Yes. I freely admit to ordering my mother killed and banishing my brother. What else do you want to know?"
             Yoongi swallowed deeply and took in a long, deep breath. Breathe, he told himself. Breathe. "Are those accusations against my mother true as well?"
             Jimin raised an eyebrow. "If you're hoping that the answer's no, you hoped wrong. Im Yoonah was my messanger to the Guild, as well as my informant. She did transfer the message of assassinating my mother over to the Guild. Im Yoonah is as guilty as I am. Is there anything else you want to know? "
           "No,"Yoongi replied shakily before fleeing the dank gray cell.
--------------------------------------------
           Vernon was no where to be seen. Neither was Seungkwan, and their room was empty, and they had no missions.
            Basically Vernon and Seungkwan were gone.
             To add to all that Yongsun was too. The Golden Trio was missing, which was mightily inconvenient for the Guild.
              Everyone was dispatched to try to find those three "fools", as Kwon Boah called them. Even the medical wing, which included Moon Byul Yi.
            She actually found Yongsun. On the last place she would've imagined - the abandoned rooftop garden that was overgrown with vines and thorny flowers.
               "What are you doing here?" Byul Yi called out as she approached the silver haired figure, bushing past vines and flowers to get to her.
              "I could ask you the same," Yongsun replied without turning to look at her. Paper thin lines of bloody red like her eyes crisscrossed her bared, pale arms lightly. She stared out to at the rising sun that painted her silver hair gold and red and pink and orange. The colours of the sunrise.
              "Everyone's searching for you and Vernon and Seungkwan, " Byul Yi informed her as she sat down on the bare spot on the Assassin's left. A soft wind began to blow, making their hair blow out in beat with the wind. One light, one dark. Both illuminated in the colours of the rising sun.
            "I know." Yongsun made no mention of what had happened between them, which Byul Yi appreciated. That would've been too awkward for her to handle. Besides, she didn't wantto talk about it. She still didn't know how she felt about it. It was confusing for her.
              "Do you know where that are?" Byul Yi asked in an attempt to break the awkward silence in between them.
               " No. But most definitely with each other." Yongsun leaned back against her palms and closed her eyes, letting the wind mess up her hair.
               She truly was beautiful. Beautiful in a way that would intimidate yet allure anyone who saw her. That was certainly true with the effect it was having in Byul Yi.
              Yongsun's face was painted in the colours of the sun - shades of gold, yellow, red, pink and purple. The morning sunlight highlighted the perfectly sculpted planes of her face beautifully.
             "Take a picture, it'll last longer," a Yongsun with her eyes still closed said casually and matter of factly.
               Byul Yi looked away, grateful Yongsun wasn't able to see the furious blush that dominated her face.