Chapter Eleven ( Part Two )

Yongsun was scared.
            Not because she had to assassinate the Queen of Assassins Kwon Boah herself. But rather, it was fear of Moon Byul Yi. Actually, it was a mix of both, though she'd never admit it. Fear was something she'd never admit to feeling. Nor would she be the one submit to it.
            But now, she submitted to her fear. Her fear of Moon Byul Yi.
           She was . . .afraid of what Byul Yi made her feel. She'd never felt anything like it for anyone, less of all another female. It terrified her. And she hated that fear. Weakness. That was what she considered her feelings for Byul Yi to be. A weakness she needed to get rid of.
           Killing Byul Yi was what she wanted to do. Get rid of what was making her feel that weakness forever, permanently, by sentencing her to an eternal sleep. It should've be easy for her to do so. She'd killed more people than she could even count.
               But Moon Byul Yi was different. Yongsun just couldn't bring herself to kill her. Or ask someone else to do so. Not Seungkwan or Vernon. Heck, not even that loud mouthed, tall ass, forever cheerful Lucas Wong Yukhei.  
               Basically she couldn't summon the guts to have Byul Yi's life ended.
               Knife after knife slammed into the bullseye board in front of her. On the other boards were arrows split by other arrows, and broken, savagely snapped into half bows.
            Blood, sweat and even tears crisscrossed her bare milk pale skin. Her long hair had been roughly pulled up into a ponytail of liquid silver white. Her chest rose and fell with every breath she took.
               The hard muscles of her body ached and begged for rest, but Yongsun refused to allow it. She never slept that much anyway, and she'd trained her body to keep going at full strength with little to no sleep. Besides, she'd slept enough during the year she was in her coma.
              Kwon Boah. Im Yoonah. Kim Taeyeon. Jeon Jungkook. . .and Moon Byul Yi. Kill. Kill them all. Kill these lovey feelings for Moon Byul Yi.
           Kill them. KILL THEM ALL!
           The last knife slammed deep into the bullseye, the knife sinking in deeply up to the worn leather wrapped hilt.
           That was what she had to do. What she must do, even if it might cost her her very life.
           Kill every last person on her kill list.
           Even Moon Byul Yi.
--------------------------------------------
            Vernon had been haunted by Yongsun's words about him being the red glass rose and it shattering in her coma dreams, even if he didn't show or say it, even to Seungkwan.
              Now, with that dream about the flowers and that voice's almost prophetic sounding words towards him, he was convinced that somehow, he wouldn never be the same in the future. How, in what ways, he didn't know. But he knew it would hurt Seungkwan and Yongsun.
              And when they first firmly solidified their friendship, he'd promised himself that he'd never do anything to cause any types of hurt to them.
               He tucked his head down between his legs. His gold brown hair fell down around him in waves. Here alone in his closet, he could think freely and much more clearly about things he wanted to think about.
               It will hurt Yongsun and Seungkwan. You will lose them. He'd already lost part of his mind from seeing Somi. That had already been lost to him. But now, with his life possibly being lost to him, things were different.
           He wouldn't be the only one affected. Yongsun and Seungkwan would be too. He didn't want that.
           Vernon emerged from the closet and went over to the high rosewood table beside the bed he shared with Seungkwan. The tears were threatening to come, but he forbade them. He couldn't cry while doing this.
              Don't wanna cry.
              He wrote it out as quickly as possible before fleeing even quicker to the room he knew was always abandoned, grabbing everything he needed and his winterglass weapon on the way. The tears came when he entered the empty room. It broke his heart but he had to do it. Heartbreak was just another obstacle he had to peservere on through. He tried to believe it but honestly, it was destroying him internally.
          I'm sorry, Seungkwan. Thank you for all our time together. But you have to let me go now.
          PLEASE.