Chapter Ten ( Part Two )

Jimin's wish, possibly his last as Emperor of the Eurasian Commonwealth, was granted.
             On screen,guards raced towards a Hwang Jimin who was at his calmest ever since Empress Seulgi had been assassinated at his orders. He even had the lightest of smiles on his lips.
            Peace. Tranquility.
            What Jimin was feeling contrasted sharply against what was happening around him. Utter chaos and pure shock. Not a single soul outside of him was calm.
              He didn't resist as the camera was slammed shut, as the crown was wretched off his brow.
             Good. It had always been too heavy for me to tolerate. I feel lighter now.
              Heavy winterglass shackles were slapped against his wrists,the pain lessened only by the thickness of his royal cloak and robes. Yet he still smiled that content smile.
               As he was forcefully hustled away admist all the chaos of the studio his issue was being broadcasted from, roses as white as snow and wreaths of olive leaves seemed to fall. At least, in Jimin's eyes. In reality, there was no white roses or olive leaves raining down.
              To say Jimin had lost his mind wasn't really it. He still retained his sanity yet at the same time he gained a very fantastical side to his mind's network of thoughts. It was why he was seeing that rain of roses and leaves.
               He was escorted into a holding room that was on the lower wings of the Palace. In his half active state of mind he saw a scene right out of a fantasy movie.
              A lovely garden of gold and silver, with white rose drapings and curtains with branches of doves. Petals rained around him as he stumbled back onto a gold glided couch, having tripped on his long purple velvet, fur trimmed cloak. He collapsed with a giggle before staring up at the ceiling.
               When he closed his eyes he experienced something he hadn't had in a long while.
                Peace.
--------------------------------------------
               As Seungkwan dreamed, so did Yongsun.
               She lay in field of roses as black as night. Her winterglass quarterstaff was in her hand,the black rose in the core orb blending in with the surroundings. 
              The sun was a splay of fiery red against a field of icy blue. Her long silver hair whipped around to an invisible wind that, strangely, didn't make the roses move. Only her hair,a banner os silver against the clean blue sky, like some sort of holy comet.
              As she reached out, her hands encountered an obstacle - a wall of glass so clear she saw right through it. Vines as black as death with darker fully bloomed roses started to creep up the glass. Even her staff had no effect on the glass.
              The shadows grew as the vines increased in strength and number. She crawled back, her still afloat silver hair the only light admist all the darkness that surrounded her.
                 She moved until her back hit something - the end of her rose covered glass prison. Monsters rose from the shadows - the type that small children always claimed were under their beds. Yongsun had never believed it,not even when she was of an age to. Now she wasn't so sure that these monsters under the bed didn't exist.
             Voices of all possible ages and genders and races began to pour into her ears, like sickeningly sweet and unwanted honey.
              Traitor.
              Murderer.
              Liar.
              Thief.
              Killer.
              You don't deserve to live,the voices muttered as one. You should've just stayed in your coma. Or even better still,you should've died. You and Hansol Vernon Chwe and Boo Seungkwan and everyone else of the Guild . . .
              Die . . .
               Die . . .
             DIE,YOU WORTHLESS ASSASSIN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
             As the shadows and the monsters reached out to consume her fully, a beam, no, hand of icy blue light reached in. It was tainted, true, but it was still a light. She reached for it eagerly.
              A soft,gentle voice sounded now,drowning out all the others. Take my hand now, sun to my moon. Take it, and set yourself free, and it drawled in a lilting voice.
               Sun to my moon.
                " We are the sun and moon,and we are destined to be together, " Yongsun whispered as she stood up, the blue hand in hers. She was glowing too - red as the sun. Blue as the moon.
                 And with that her moon Byul Yi pulled her out of the shadows.