Chapter Seven ( Part Two )

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin.
        The now Emperor was lying on his bed, his empty eyes facing the ceiling. He looked so dead and lifeless. He looked depressed.
          " What's going on, Jimin? And where the fuck is Taehyung? " he demanded.
          Jimin seemed to barely hear him. He didn't even bother to turn his head. He just continued with staring up mindlessly  at the ceiling.
       " Hwang Jimin! "Yoongi yelled, going over to the listless male on the bed. Without even caring that he was the Emperor of the Eurasian Commonwealth, he slapped Jimin's cheek.
            Hard.
            The  force of Yoongi's slap left a bright red mark on the once smooth skin there. Instead of snapping Jimin to his senses like Yoongi had hoped it would,it only served to make him sink deeper into the dead state he was in.
           Jimin lifted his hand up to cradle his flaming cheek.  "I deserved that,"he muttered dully.
               " Hwang Jimin! Get to your bloody senses, for fuck's sake ! I swear,if you're just going to lie about like some stupid depressed shortie! Do you want me to fucking kill you? What did you do to your brother anyway?"
              At least Jimin was responsive this time. He pulled his heavy body up and slumped against the bed post. He didn't get mad at Yoongi calling him a shortie as he usually did, though.
               "I banished him."
               Yoongi stared at Jimin with wide eyes, not believing what he just heard. " What the fuck did you just say?"
               " I banished Taehyung."
               Yoongi slammed his hands on either side of Jimin's head,positioning his legs beside Jimin's. He pulled his face to his,not caring about their close proximity. "And why on Earth did you think it was a good idea to banish your own brother?"
              Jimin lifted his head so that his eyes met Yoongi's. He didn't bother with pushing him away, though he'd be lying if he wasn't flustered at how close their faces,especially their lips, were.
               " He had to be . I wished I didn't do it, but now . . .there's no way to call Taehyung back. He's most likely gone at this point." Jimin dropped his head again, feeling so empty and lifeless. The guilt over Taehyung was the most overwhelming feeling he'd ever had. Not even the regret over his mother compared to this.
             Yoongi was starting to get fed up at this point.  "Honestly,if you keep this up, you really won't be able to amend your mistakes. You need to get your fucking ass up and actually start doing something  about this situation. If you're just going to mope about all day!"
              Jimin smiled sadly.  "There isn't I can do at this point."
             "Your the fucking Emperor, Jimin! Don't you dare spew out shit like that!"
               "I'm shit. After all, I -"Jimin was cut off by Yoongi slamming their lips together. The kiss was full of force and heat.
                When Yoongi pulled away, Jimin just smiled that sad smile of his.
                 "You shouldn't have done that, Yoongi. You deserve someone  better than me."
--------------------------------------------
             After Byul Yi's psychology session with Vernon, she returned to her shared with Yongsun.
             The taller,red eyed female was throwing knives at an archery target. Multiple blades were already lodged in the bullseye circle.
              Note to self,never piss Yongsun off.
              "Hansol should be better now."
                A knife slammed into the bullseye as she said. The board promptly cracked into two perfect halves. Only then did Yongsun look up at her.
             "It better be permanent, or I'll use your head as a target for my knife throwing practice. "  For emphasis, Yongsun slammed a blade at the other bullseye board,the metal burying itself deeply in the wood up to the hilt. The cracking sound reverberated across the room.
            In that moment Byul Yi didn't see Yongsun as simply another Assassin and her roommate. Then she saw one of the top Assassins in the Guild. No,the top Assassin. The trio that controlled the Guild. Kwon Seungkwan, Hansol Vernon Chwe and Kim Yongsun. They could have her killed and no one would do anything if they wanted to.
               She didn't think they would. At least,not yet. Only when Hansol was fully recovered would they most likely do it.
                " I can promise you nothing. That's all I can say. The mind is very fickle and unpredictable. "
                Yongsun didn't reply. She only walked pass Byul Yi. Then she abruptly leaned in and whispered," Thank you for everything you did for Hansol. "
              Byul Yi's heart almost let out of her chest. Assassins gave thanks so rarely she sometimes thought they were incapable of it. And to heat it from the top Assassin Solar herself . .
                " For you I'd do anything. "