Chapter Seven ( Part Three )

Yongsun shot down the man in front of her.
           He fell down like a sack, the body hitting the ground with a fleshy thud. Blood pooled out from the hole in his head.
             She wiped the blood off her hands. Her eyes, in the same red shade, flitted about.
            Something wasn't right. The alleyway was far too quiet. It wasn't because of all the people she'd killed. Bodies piled up around her. This man was the last one she'd been able to spot. As far as she could tell there was no one else.
            Everything about that was off. They fought too little. They didn't even try to resist her.
            She came kicking down the door to the drug lord's hideout. There was no one inside but the mob boss - an overweight piece of trash who probably didn't have one functioning brain cell in his body - himself.
                " The Assassin's Guild's precious jem herself. Solar. What a pleasure it is to have you here. A pity you don't have more flesh. I like my women to have curves. Not sticks."
             Before he said anything else,she'd inserted a tranquilizer dart into his head. Just as the body slid to the ground, she slit the wrists.
              Mutilation of the corpse was something Yongsun enjoyed greatly. She only didn't engage in it when she was told not to. Other than that the corpses,well, only the ones she deemed important enough, would be horribly mutilated.
            She cut the arms up and sliced the skin on the head off. She slowly slit the eyelids off and cut the cheeks up in a horrible smile. A long, deep cut,and his intrails slid out. The secret is hidden in his body, Kwon Boah had said.
             A bloody chip was what she found when she opened up the still beating heart. How it'd ended up there, Yongsun had no idea. But that was all she needed.
              She wiped the blood off it, and slid it into her specialized phone. As she watched the message,  her bloodred eyes were disbelieving. It couldn't be true.
            Yongsun ripped it out. Her silver hair was dipped in blood. She slid both the chip and phone back into her secured pocket.
           She ran out.
--------------------------------------------
           "Hwang Jimin is out to kill Boah - hoejangnim, " Kim Taeyeon mused as she and the Council of Eleven reviewed the message Kim Yongsun had brought back.  The Queen of Assassins herself was absent.
            Im Yoonah simply crossed her fingers. " Let it happen, then. Install Kwon Seungkwan on the Assassin Throne. He's simply a doll and'll take any orders we give him. Essentially we'll be in control of him and the Guild. "
              Jeon Jungkook wasn't shocked at Im Yoonah's blunt, traitorous words. The woman had always been very ambitious. She'd always wanted more power for herself. Not even threats towards her own son Min Yoongi could stop her.
              Park Chaeyoung started to protest, but everyone but Taeyeon and Jungkook were gunned down brutally by Yoonah. She didn't even blink. A satisfied smile started to creep across her lips. She tucked the gun back into the hidden holster at her belt.
             Jungkook was both surprised and not at the same time. Typical Yoonah. She'd kill anyone who got in her way of power. If it was a choice between power and her son Yoongi Jungkook had no doubt that she'd choose the first option.
               Why she'd spared him and Taeyeon was strange,though. Yoonah's ruthless nature was one that was well known through out the Guild. She never spared anyone.
                 Never.
                " Well,that was interesting, wasn't it, Jungkook ,Taeyeon? It certainly brightened up the dull atmosphere, I must say," Yoonah said pleasantly, as if she hadn't just killed eight of the members of the Council of Eleven.
                 " I wouldn't put Kwon Seungkwan on the Assassin Throne. He listens to Solar and that boyfriend of his way too much. What was the boyfriend's name again? Ver what?"Taeyeon said,completely unaffected.  Jungkook suspected she was already used to death,that it didn't surprise her anymore, not even when it was murder.
              " Hansol Vernon Chwe. Korean name Choi Hansol. Assassin name Vernon," Jungkook supplied. He leaned back against his chair and watched the two women in front of him.
               Yoonah nodded,a pleased smile breaking across her face. " Ah,yes. Hansol Vernon Chwe. We can't get rid of him or put him on the Throne as Kwon Seungkwan's replacement. But I have the perfect candidate in mind. It's just a matter of her accepting."
              "Who?" Jungkook asked,though he already knew who it'd be.
               The grin on Im Yoonah's face was the epitome of malice.
               " Kim Yongsun. Solar,as the Queen of Assassins. "