Prologue

I'll start with the main characters and settings.....

The FIRST KINGDOM -

The kingdom of the LEE. It was a peaceful kingdom that was ruled by the king, Lee Hye Jung and the queen, Lee Hye Kim. The two rulers that loved each other with a daughter named Lee Hye Jin.

Lee Hye Jin (reader)

Age: 18

A kind, loving, smart and beautiful girl that love her both parents. A girl that can touch all men's hearts.

The SECOND KINGDOM -

The kingdom ruled by the KIM. The king Kim Tea Jung and the queen Kim Tea Hyun. The two rulers have a son named, Kim Tae Hyung.

Kim Tae Hyung

Age: 20

A man that every girl wants. A man that didn't want power but he wants love. A Love that he can give to someone that can repay it with love too.

The THIRD KINGDOM -

Ruled by the PARK. The king Park Ji Young and the queen, Park Ji Hye. And have a son named Park Ji Min.

Park Ji Min

Age: 20

A cold hearted man that only wants power. A man that can kill every person he wants. A man that is feared by all because he killed his parents.

Jeon Jung Kook

Age: 19

A kind hearted man that is a friend of Lee Hye Jin since she was a child. A son of a noble minister of the FIRST KINGDOM.

Kim Seok Jin

Age: 27

A wise and noble minister in the FIRST KINGDOM. The One who treated Lee Hye Jin like a liitle sister. A man that can be the next ruler of the FIRST KINGDOM???

Kim Nam Joon

Age: 25

The right handed man of Tae Hyung. A wise man that will help Tea Hyung in this story.

Min Yoon Gi

Age: 26

The right hand man of Ji Min. A man that treated Ji Min like a little brother.

Jung Ho Seok

Age: 24

The Best doctor of the SECOND KINGDOM that works in Tae Hyung's village. A man that can give possitive vibes.

(Credits to the rightful owners....

I do not own the pictures in the story and just got it from Google, etc.)

* IN THIS FANFIC ALL BACKGROUND, PLOT AND SETTINGS ARE ALL FICTION AND ONLY BEEN MADE BY MY IMAGINATION.*