Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 32

Chapter 32- Shopping for Gowns

Drake calling

Krishia was looking at her phone as she seated herself on the edge of her bed. Drake’s declaration sunk in to her system only after he dropped her off at the front door of her house.

I love you Krish. Your Drakey-akie loves you so much.

Krishia slowly laid her back to her bed waiting for Drake to end the call and after a while he did. Now she was thinking of why all of these things were coming to her in one swift blow. First those things with Nate and now Drake was telling her he loves her. Her life was getting more and more complicated, she had to tell someone, her besties. But Krishia was afraid to hear from them words like ‘I told you so’.

Krishia was now really confused. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to feel from all that was happening. All of a sudden her phone started ringing again, thinking that it was Drake again she decided to turn off her phone after the call was missed but she thankfully sighed as she looked at her phone and the one calling was Klarisse.

“Krish!!!” Her three girlfriends shouted obviously on speaker phone.

“What?! You guys gonna make my ears bleed.” Krish jokingly complained.

She was actually happy that her besties called, making her forget her problems and smile genuinely even for a while.

“We need to go shopping!” Kla happily exclaimed.

“For what?” Krish curiously asked.

“For winter dance!” Cindz excitedly shouted.

“Can you please stop shouting?!” Krish said making her voice a little louder. “Ohh yah the winter dance, but isn’t it too early to buy our dresses?” She continued.

“Oh Krishia Red is not excited for winter dance, why is that?” Kim teasingly asked.

“I am... I just think that it’s too early to buy our dresses.” Krishia defensively said, not that she was not excited but those things that were happening were just troubling her mind.

“Oh come on girl, the school would be posting about it on Monday so for sure next week a lot of girls would buy their dresses. And I don’t wanna lose all the lovely dresses.” Kla encouragingly said.

“Ok ok, when?” Krishia finally asked knowing that her besties would not stop pestering her until she said yes.

“On Saturday, be here at nine. Don’t be late ok?” Cindy answered.

Saturday, 8:15 a.m.

Krishia just got out of the shower. She was getting ready to go shopping with the girls for their winter dance dresses. Actually it was three weeks away from today. Every year Stanvard Unicollege threw a dance on the very first day of December. It was the most awaited event of every school year and S.U. throws the best dances in all schools in town. And it was said that the dance was the way of the school of welcoming the winter season.

Looking at her vanity mirror, Krishia saw her eyes still have bags under it but it was a little better than the other day. She still couldn’t stop thinking about Nate, every night before she falls asleep the last person she thinks about was him and every morning as she wakes up the first thing that pops out of her mind was still his handsome face.

But today she promised herself the she would have fun with her friends, standing straight in front of the mirror she assessed her look. She was wearing a plain white semi fitted three-fourth dress that goes down mid thigh she accentuated it with a small black belt. She was also wearing some silky black stockings and finally her feet were covered by her favorite black ankle boots.