Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 25

Chapter 25- Halloween Feel!

Krishia was in paradise, even though there were no words of assurance that came from Nate’s lips on what she was in his life, no commitment or what so ever. She was still happy; she was contented with just being by his side; being a person that made him smile and laugh just because of some silly joke she threw.

“hmmmmmmmmm” Krishia mumbled as she hugged her pillow tightly imagining it to be Nate as she remembered every single moment of her time with him, she felt like she was in cloud nine over and over. After a while she heard her phone alerted on her bedside table.

Nate: Good morning sleepy head, see you later :)

Krishia was about to type her reply when another message arrived.

Nate: I miss you, mwuah :)

Krishia then rolled over on her bed now facing the ceiling her phone clutched tightly against her chest. Her heart was pounding so hard it was the only sound that she heard inside the room.

Oh I miss you more Nate and I love you.

Krish sighed knowing that she couldn’t tell him that. Krishia didn’t know when her deep liking for him turned to love. Or maybe she loved him already back then when she didn’t know him personally but now she was totally falling madly in love and boy she really did fall hard.

Krish happily made her way to the bathroom after texting him back with ‘good morning’ and ‘see you’. Her face was beaming with happiness as she got her way to school. Krish didn’t even mind Cindz’ joshing about her and Nate.

Krish told her girlfriends all about Nate’s being sweet to her, about him breaking up with his girlfriend, not that she was that evil. But who could blame her? Krishia’s besties were happy for her; even Kim and Kla who liked Drake more accepted that Nate made her contented.

Krish was so excited to go and see Nate at their class that she was almost running on the hallway. ”Hey! Wait up girl!” Cindz shouted at her back. “You shouldn’t have made us walk you here if you would just leave us.” Kla said jokingly knowing that Krish was just all too excited to see her prince.

“Bye!” Krish said smilingly as she opened their class room’s door, she was so eager to see Nate she didn’t even see her girlfriends waved their hands goodbye while shaking their heads in amusement.

Krishia’s eyes then traveled directly to where Nate was seating. Nate was looking at her with a big grin plastered on his face. “Hey you’re early.” Krishia said while smiling at him. “Just excited to see someone.” Nate replied with a mischievous smile.

Krishia suddenly went all red at Nate’s statement. “Ha ha ha I love it when you blush.” Nate said while laughing as she was now seating beside him.

Krish and Nate talked and joked around while waiting for their professor. They went silent as Mrs. Tan entered the room. They just then exchanged sweet smiles to each other. Mrs. Tan started her lecture. Krish was listening intently at their professor when she suddenly felt Nate’s hand playfully bumping her hand which was lazily stretched at the table.

Krish then looked at Nate’s direction, but Nate was looking straight at Mrs. Tan. She just let Nate’s closed fist continue to playfully bump her hand. Krishia couldn’t concentrate on what their professor was blabbering about. She was too aware of their hand contact.

Then all of a sudden Krishia felt Nate’s hand wrapped on hers. He was now playing with her fingers. She looked at her hand which looked so small on his, and then she turned her head to see Nate. He was looking at her with a smile on his face; she sweetly smiled back enjoying how Nate could easily hold her hand and make her smile.