Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 24

Authors' note:

Guys, we are terribly sorry for the late update.But here, we give you three chapters (24, 25 and 26). So enjoy and have fun reading the chapters! :)

Please support this chapter 24, this is Kla Cornelio's first ever written work in this Book.

..........................................................

Chapter 24- Just Like in the Movies

Krish woke up very early that morning. She started her day drawing a mischievous smile on her face. She jumped off her bed to take a shower and get ready for the day. Today wasn’t an ordinary day for her. Today was a dream come true. Today was going to be her first ever official date with Nate.

She got herself dressed with green dress which was raffled on the chest part that went down to her mid-thigh which she covered with a leather brown jacket. She wore black stockings to lessen the cold feel of the breeze the season rendered. Which she accented with her black ankle boots and a knitted scarf was wrapped around her shoulders. She was all set and she thought of texting Nate but immediately dismissed the idea ‘cause it sounded impolite to tell him she was ready so she just waited for a text coming from him.

Nate:Goodmorning Krish! Are you ready?

She got thrilled when her phone beeped and read the message from Nate. She felt those butterflies in her tummy fluttered. She waited for some minutes before replying to his message.

I’m almost ready.

She had to tell that white lie so she wouldn’t get notice of how excited she was feeling at that moment.

Then I’ll go now and fetch you in your house. Ten minutes? Is it okay? :)He asked politely.

Ok then. I’ll wait for you.

See you! :)Nate replied.

Krish couldn’t stop the beat of her heart; it was so fast that she could hardly control it. She was trying to oppress the feeling, Nate would be there in any minute, and she had to hide that exhilaration which was totally dominating her. Then she heard the sound of Nate’s car. She got more panicky, her whole body was almost shaking. She couldn’t fight that feeling. She was afraid Nate might notice it. So she stood up in front of the whole-body-sized mirror in her room.

“Inhale… Exhale… Inhale… Exhale…” Krishia was actually meditating to remove that tension inside her. Then she heard someone was knocking, of course it was Nate. She went out of her room and went down the stairs. She was still trying to compose herself as she opened the door for him.

She was greeted by those sweet smile and tantalizing eyes on Nate’s face.Ahh, this beautiful face that captivated me. Why are you so handsome? Ghad!

“You look so pretty Krish.” Nate told her, still with that smile as if he was attempting to seduce her. Krish couldn’t find any word to reply to Nate. She was truly overwhelmed with what Nate had said.I’m pretty. My prince just said that I’m pretty. Woooaa!!Those words kept on recapping in her mind. But she stopped herself when she realized that Nate was waiting for her reply.

“Oh. Thanks Nate. You also look great.”She moved a little closer to him, closed her eyes and act as if she was sensing him. Unconsciously she uttered, “Hmmm. And you smell sooo… hmmmmmmm luscious.”She opened her eyes as she was astonished on what she just had said.“Ah I mean good.” Krish just faked a playful laugh so that Nate wouldn’t think she really had that idea. She was absolutely ashamed of what she thought and seeing Nate’s facial expression, it seemed that he discerned what she felt.