Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 3

Chapter 3- The Bigger News!

Stanvard City, September 7, 20XX

Stanvard Unicollege is one of the biggest schools in the state. It has big lecture rooms and state of the art learning facilities. Students really have to work their ass out if they want to be accepted and stay in the Unicollege. But for the four girls it was easy as a pea to enter and stay in it.

The girls hurriedly charged to their room ready to take their exam.

"I want only your pens and calculators on your desk. I will be giving you answer sheets," Mr. Thompson announced while the girls were looking for some vacant seats. "And no mobile phones allowed," he added.

An hour and a half later…

"Okay, now submit your answer sheets and quietly exit the room," the professor proclaimed.

One by one the students stood up and passed their papers. Krishia having been first to pass, waited for her girlfriends while leaning on the door frame.

"That was easy," Cindz commented with a smirk on her face while approaching Krishia with the other two girls at her back.

"A perfect score for sure again," Kla added while they continued to go out of the room.

"KRISHIIAAA!" Someone shouted. Krishia and the girls turned their heads on their back and as expected they saw Cedric, their gay over hyper friend, approaching with his eyes glazed with excitement.

"Shouting in the hallway? Really Ced?" Kim told Cedric with a playful smile on her face while he kissed their cheeks one by one.

"Did you hear the rumors? Members of The Time are going to be enrolled here at S.U.!" Cedric told them breathlessly.

Krishia was stunned. She was motionless. Her heart was beating fast again. Thinking what had she done good that faith gave her that wonderful gift. Breathing out the air she was mindlessly holding she slowly approached Cedric and absentmindedly shook his arm.

"Is it true? Where did you get that news??" Krishia asked impatiently.

"Whoooaa, relax Krish," Klarisse told her with a grin on her face, but Krishia continued eyeing Ced, waiting for her question to be answered immediately.

"You are really a diehard fan of them, aren't you? Well, what can I say they are very good looking and yummy," Cedric said with a dreamy face.

"Cedric," Krishia shrieked.

"Fine, I heard about it from my classmate whose sister is working at the school registrar. So I'm confident to say that it is more likely true," Cedric told her in a matter of fact way.

"This is such good news for you Krish, isn't it?" Tristan, Kla's boyfriend, said announcing his arrival while slowly wrapping his arm on Kla's waist.

"Good morning to you too handsome," Kla greeted and she was looking at Tristan lovingly.

"I just hope those boys won't steal away the attention of my baby," Tristan said sweetly to his girlfriend.

"Oh honey, my eyes are only for you," Kla responded with the same sweet voice.

"Oh stop those gooey eyes you two are doing!" Cindy exclaimed with a fake disgust on her face.

"You're just jealous," Kla answered with a teasing voice.

"Huh! Yeah right," Cindz retorted back with a hint of sadness on her voice.

"Kla!" Kim called Kla's attention with a warning voice.