Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 9 /

Chapter 9-Slumber Party!

September 14, 20XX

Stanvard Mall (Grocery Section)

“I like this one, hmm this one too!” Krishia childishly chipped as she picked anything she saw and put it in their grocery kart.

“You know that it’s not your house you’re stocking right?” Kim jokingly said.

“I just know what you guys’ need I practically live there,” Krishia answered back with her chin held up high.

“She has a point there Kim. Let her be, let’s just put away any expensive food she gets.” Klarisse smartly decided as they all laughed at her sentiment.

As they strolled their way on different sections of the grocery, Kim suddenly got an idea.

“Babes, do you want me to cook lasagna for dinner?” Kim asked her girlfriends.

“Oh, your delicious lasagna, hmm, you’re really inspired today huh?” Cindy commented, giving Kim a playful look.

“Thanks to a certain boyfriend of hers,” Krishia added.

“Do you want my lasagna or not?” Kim questioned somewhat irritated.

“Of course we want to, you cook the best pasta,” Kla said hoping that Kim would not change her mind.

“Yah right, don’t mind Krishia’s comment.” Cindz blurted while looking at Krishia’s direction.

“Hey you started it.” Krishia pouted.

“Ok stop that Krish. Let’s just get the ingredients we need,” Kim said happily now getting excited to cook her lasagna.

After getting all the things they need, completing the lasagna ingredients and lastly getting hold of a popcorn pack. They went and bought some chick flick DVD, and excitedly went home to their dorm, excited for some new story everyone may share on their slumber party.

At the Dorm

“Now Krishia Red, tell us at what happened last night!” Cindy started to interrogate her as they sat in front of the kitchen counter watching Kim prepare their dinner. Krishia started recounting what happened after Cindy left them and every single detail of it.

“Then we exchange our goodnights,” Krishia said as she ended her story with a still dreamy expression on her face. She felt that she was there at the hill with Nate as she told her girlfriends everything.

“Sweet!” Cindy commented.

“But still you have to hold yourself together, don’t get your hopes up,” Kla warned, a little concerned on what may happen.

“I know that, but I just wanna live now and not think about what would happen,” Krishia countered.

“We just don’t want to see you hurting, but as long as you’re happy we’re here to support you,” Kim said as she started to serve dinner.

“Don’t worry you guys. I will make sure that he would be mine, so my heart would not be broken,” Krishia firmly declared. faking a serious expression.

The three girls laughed at what she had said.

“HMMMMMM this is really good Kim,” Krishia suddenly complimented the lasagna to make the girls stop laughing, they just all chuckled and ate the deliciously cooked pasta.

After finishing their delicious dinner, they now positioned themselves in the living room ready for some more girl talk before watching the DVD they bought.