Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 5

Chapter 5-Hello My Prince!

Stanvard City, September 10, 20XX

'The Time! The Time! The Time! The Time! They’re the talk of the whole Stanvard now. What do I expect? They really are famous after all. Ghad! I can’t see through this sea of people. This is hopeless. It’s getting humid here and I’m starving. When will they ever arrive?'

Krishia was standing in the middle of the crowd, waiting for The Time’s arrival. But more like waiting for Nate only.

“They’re here! They’re here!” people were hysterically shouting. The crowd suddenly became wild. Shouting, screaming, some are even cursing of how beautiful the boys were.

But Krishia couldn’t see a thing, because a bunch of gay guys was in front of her and they were notably taller.

“Oh ghad, let me through! I want to see Nate! Sh**!” Krishia yelled at them but they were all soooooooo consumed by the hotness of the five boys and they didn’t even hear a single word of what she said.

Krishia went to her friends’ dormitory, heartbroken. She was really pissed of the fact that she didn’t even see anything, not even a single forehead, not even a single strand of their hair.

“I told you to not go there and you didn’t bother to listen,” Kim reproved calmly feeling a bit sorry for Krish.

“Everybody was like, ‘woooah sh** they’re so f**king hot, Nate is so handsome, Drake’s a god, did you see that Adrian smiled at me, his eyes are so adorable, Exel’s sex appeal is oozing’, ghad, and you know what? I was like ‘let me through, let me see Nate, I want to see Nate’ damn, I hate it,” Krishia blabbered without even pausing to breathe. She was really annoyed.

“Krish, you already know that they’ll be attending S.U., right?” Cindy asked.

“Well, yes. But it’s not the point,” Krishia countered.

“Yes, because the point is you shouldn’t have gone in the first place,” Cindy castigated her with a heavy tone.

“I just want to see Nate, with every chance I have,” Krishia reasoned out.

“You’ll have every chance in the world Krish, they will be studying at S.U., which is duh?! Our school!” Kim said stressing on the word ‘duh’ and ‘our school’.

“She’s right girl. In a day or two you’ll see Nate somewhere inside our campus,” Kla butted in. “Anyway, I have to go first. We have an urgent meeting. Maybe it’s about that boy band of yours. I’ll just see you guys at school. Ok?” Kla announced while patting Krishia’s shoulder.

“Hey, are you joining as later for a snack?” Cindz shouted.

“I don’t know. I’ll just text you girls later. Ta-ta!” Kla smiled at them and left.

“Hey, I’m starving. I haven’t eaten lunch yet.” Krishia said still looking too disappointed.

*****

Their InfoTech subject was over. Their professor dismissed the class ten minutes earlier. Kim texted Kla to ask where she was but after a few seconds, Kla appeared right in front of them.

“So where are we going to take our snack?” Kla smilingly asked her three girlfriends.

“I don’t feel like going out of the school. Let’s just eat at the canteen,” Krishia replied with a dull look on her face.

“Yeah, let’s just eat at the canteen. I’m trying to save some money,” Kim agreed.

“Why are you saving money Kimmie?” Cindy asked.