Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 26

Chapter 26- The Main Event

Ylah’s house was filled with the entire Halloween ambience. The garden looked really enchanted and it gave a feel of chill and phantom. There were pumpkin lanterns all over the place. The two big trees on the sides of the garden were full of hanging lights with colors of orange and yellow, and oh, fake spider webs were on the entire place too. And there was one thing that caught Krishia’s attention, there was a fake zombie on the ground and it seemed like it was trying to dig himself out. Krish found it totally cool.

If Krish didn’t know that it was all embellishments and trimmings she would have been totally spooked out. Krishia was very much astounded with the place. People loitered and hanged all over the garden. And everybody seemed having loads of fun. Although there were numbers of people partying, the place was spacious enough to occupy everyone. Ylah’s place was perfect she thought.

“Hey guys.” A girl with long black hair came approaching Krishia and her friends. She was wearing a long white dress that was extended up to the ground. Krishia couldn’t recognize the girl. Her costume and makeup were so good and looked really scary, Krish thought. “Glad you came.” She went kissing Kim’s cheek. Oh, that was Ylah’s voice, it sounded familiar. And she was right.

“Hey, wow, four season fairies??” Ylah asked as she eyed her friends.

“Yep, and you are Sadako? Right? The Ring princess,” Cindy answered her with a cheerful voice as she touched Ylah’s hair extension.

“Actually Cindy is portraying Legolas, The Lord of the Rings’ Prince of the elves.” Krishia laughed.

Well, Cindy was wearing a long white wig and a fake elf ear, Krish just couldn’t help it. She was just making fun of Cindy but Cindy looked absolutely gorgeous. Ylah chuckled at Krishia’s comment and Cindy looked at Krishia with tetchy and dangerous eyes. “What?? Legolas is gorgeous.” Krishia teased her more.

“Well, you look like a walking tree.” Cindy backfired at her as she stuck out her tongue and laughed.

“A beautiful and stunning one,” Nate butted in and smiled sweetly.

Ghad, there goes my Prince Charming. But suddenly Drake went to her side and blocked her view of her prince.

“Let’s get some drinks Krish.” Drake invited Krishia as he gently grabbed her hand. Drake’s hand was soft but it felt a bit cold. Krish went and reached for his other hand.

“You’re hands are cold Drake. Are you okay?” Krishia asked feeling concern. Drake was her friend, so it was normal to be concern.

“I’m okay ‘cause I’m with you.” He looked at her straight to her eyes and smiled. His eyes were shining, and she saw them glow. Krishia suddenly let go of his hands, the moment was starting to feel awkward for her already.

“I just thought… well…cause, uhm, your hands felt cold. Maybe it’s just the weather… I guess....” Krishia stammered her words. Drake just smiled again and led her to the table were drinks and foods were laid.

Drake handed her a bloody red colored drink. It looked nasty but it actually tasted good. She was trying to figure out what was the flavour of the drink. Krish could taste bit of apple, and raspberry or strawberry. She got confused.

“This is great,” Drake commented as he looked at his drink.

“Yeah!” she replied with a smile.

“Hi Drake.” A girl costumed like a sexy pussy cat walked toward them, together with two other girls, the other one was dress like a cute bunny and the other was, well, she looked like an agent or a spy, with her fitted all-black leather jeans and top.