Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Good Morning Nate!

September 17, 20XX

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" Krishia sighed deeply as she woke up from her sleep.

She stretched her arms upward smiling while thinking of everything that had happened. It had been a fairy-tale weekend for Krish. Every bit of it…

Krish went to her class that morning feeling all bright. She flaunted her smile to everyone she saw. “Krish!!!” Kla started yelling as she spotted Krishia entering the room. The girls hurriedly went to her side and dragged her out of the room. They went near the post where students could not over hear them.

“Why??? What’s happening?” Krish asked as curiosity grew in her face.

“Remember the picture?” Kla asked as she inhaled for breath of air.

“What picture?” Krish felt clueless.

“The picture taken on the big boat...” Kla said relieved from exhaustion.

“Yacht!” Cindz and Kim shouted.

“Sorry…” Kla scorned.“Drake uploaded it on Instagram.” She added.

“And everyone’s like asking who the girls they were with, and which is us by the way.” Cindz said in an uproar.

“And everyone’s soooo jealous Krish. Even people here are getting strange they keep on smiling and greeting us like we’re close… they’re creepy… and the feeling hot girls were glaring at us the whole time like we’re some kinda freak show!” Kim added.

Krishia smiled at her girlfriends. She thought that they were very overwhelmed too, just like her.

“What you’re just going to smile there and say nothing??” Kla asked.

“We’re just four lucky girls. Aren’t we?” Krish smiled like an idiot.

“You’re crazy!”

After their class with Mr. Thompson, Krishia asked the girls to eat their lunch already.

“She just wants some time to prepare herself for her research class. She’s going to retouch and everything.” Cindy remarked as she secured her grip to her pink covered net book.

“No need to say it out loud girl. We already know.” Kla laughed and Kim followed.

“Talk about front stabbing.” Krishia joined in her friends’ laughter even though she clearly knew she was the one they were making fun of.

They finished eating their lunch at their favourite fast food chain just across the street of S.U. and as expected Krishia went pulling her friends towards the girls’ restroom. She immediately put out her pink knitted kit from her shoulder bag and opened it to get her natural pressed powder. She patted her face generously giving it a smooth finish. She also put on a little blush-on on her cheeks and applied her lips with her lip tint. She then brushed her hair with her fingers giving her a very sexy look. And Krishia completed her regime by spraying herself with her strawberry flavoured fragrance.

“I’m going first girls.” Krishia announced.

“I’ll meet you up later.” She added as she smiled at them and strode to the hallway.

“Enjoy!” Kla shouted teasingly.

She walked her way to her Research class willingly.

“I guess I’m a bit early.” She remarked to herself as she glanced at her Esprit Juicy Black Houston watch, a birthday gift she got from her mom and dad. There were only three people around but she gladly paced inside and sat on her chair.