Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 31

Chapter 31- I Need a Drink!

“Where are you going babe?” Tasha asked Nate who was now walking away from her.

Tasha was quite an irritation but Nate had no choice but to deal with her. Krishia was right. Nate hated girls like Tasha Miles.

“I’ll just pee. You go in first.” Nate answered her frigidly.

He actually had no plan on returning. He had enough already of all her dramas and immaturities. And just now, it was too much show she had put off. Nate was extremely thankful that Drake appeared or else all his efforts to steer clear from Krishia would be put to waste.

Nate clenched his fist as he walked further away from Tasha. He was so vexed with all the ‘what ifs’ inside his head.

…If only he had said it before Drake told them…

…If only Drake wasn’t his friend...

…If only Krish and Drake weren’t childhood sweethearts...

…If only Nate’s mom hadn’t had that breakdown three years ago...

…If only he was given that chance to talk to her during that time at the Havenlot Hill Park.

Yes, Nate remembered Krishia. He remembered her as the girl from the Havenlot Hill Park who dropped her B&B Kids lychee flavoured body powder. He actually saw Krishia as someone pretty charming to make him smile there at that aggrieving moment. Krishia was right Nate was actually trying to approach her that time but it was the instance her sister, Rachelle showed up.

Their mom had a breakdown. She was rushed to the hospital due to severe trembling, hysteria and intense anxiety. Mrs. Z failed and couldn’t cope with her husband’s sudden death. That was why they had to move away and leave Stanvard. They needed to have a new start for their mom to recover as their family doctor had advised them to do.

Nate only remembered Krishia because of her sister, Rica. The day he and Krishia went to Aunt Carolina’s place, Nate and Rica had a chance to talk about Krish when she was still peacefully sleeping on her bed. Actually Nate wanted to know more about Krishia so he asked Rica to tell him anything about her sister… and there, Rica spilled everything to him without any hesitation at all.

He never judged Krishia for liking him so much. He in point of fact found it very sweet. He was even so happy that it made him become high-spiritedall day long.Nate was so delighted with the thought that he told his Aunt and little cousins that Krishia was his girlfriend.

But now everything was just turned into what ifs… nothing more. Drake’s his buddy and for all the right reasons Nate had to give way. He knew that Drake felt something for Krishia, it was obvious that even the numbest would notice, but he still didn’t do anything about the growing fascination he had for Krish. He tolerated it and sprayed day to day enrichers for it to bloom magnificently now.

Hurting Krishia was the most difficult part. He never wanted to make her eyes die out of sparkling radiance. It was a blow to see her face ran out of happiness because of him. It was dreadfully tough to lie in front of her, to tell her untruthful words and feelings he never even imagine he’d feel for her, it was so damn hard to push her away when all he wanted was to hug her every day of his life… every day!

Nate wasn’t feeling any happiness and peace for the past days. Krishia wasn’t the only one hurting… he was suffering too and that was the truth. Nate went down the stairs and decided to head home. He didn’t care about Tasha being left in the library and waiting for him. Tasha was so mean he thought. But Nate decided to just text her to let her know he wasn’t going back anymore.

Krishia was so smart and cunning a while ago. He was actually cheering for her, if only she knew. Nate was so proud with the confidence and intelligence Krishia flourished. She was so cute when she self-assuredly smiled and Tasha was terribly wrong! Krishia was in no way ugly! For Nate Krishia was a clear model of real beauty. With all that thought in mind, Nate continuously walked with his hands in his pocket as a tiny keen smile crept on his face.

But his smile quickly departed his face. He instinctively stopped walking, when he saw the most disheartening scene ever. His heart pounded so fast that made his blood pressure go appallingly high and boiling. His nerves were cracking already. He needed to look away. He needed to walk on.

Why is she letting him kiss her???Are they? Already???

Nate reached for his phone in his pocket… Dialled Exel’s number. Pick up. Pick it up fast.

“Hey Nate, what’s up?” Exel said from the other line.

“Let’s drink mate!” Nate bleakly invited as he endured eyeing Krish and Drake.