titan - Infinity war part 9

- off school today- coz I'm ill 🥺 but I can update! Omg the stress of school is awfullllllllll as welllll ;-; -

- sorry if there's mistakes 💕also there's quite a bit of talking and it's longer then normal 💕❤️
-
They all watched her body fall to the ground, the three of them rushing to her side quickly bending down to her level. "What happened? Why'd she pass out?" Peter Asked, nervously, he ran his hands through his hair while frantically looking at Tony.

"I can't tell. But we should continue with what we're doing" Strange stood back up, walking away from the current situation while Tony re positioned Y/n so she was more comfortable, he was very careful because of experience of y/n being asleep in the past. Her powers obviously.

She looked so peaceful while she slept, with everything that's happened she hadn't had a chance..the last time was probably with Loki. Them two cuddling in the tangled blankets on Sakaar. She had a small smile on her face, as she thought about Loki; it kept her powers in control for once.

He swiftly stood up, pulling Peter up beside him. "She'll be okay right?" He asked worriedly, Tony patted peters back. "Hopefully Yeah, but blue is strong in many ways Kid" he bit his lip and he strolled over to Strange with peter beside him.

~ time skip~
Y/n had slept through the commotion as they bashed into something on their way down onto an alien planet called Titan.
Once they had landed she stirred in her sleep, her eyes fluttering open. As she tried to get up she felt glued down to the floor, her eyes looking around at the ceiling of the ship releasing she was laying on something as well.

Spiders web.

"Peter..?" Y/n called out, taking a big yawn from her nap. He quickly ran over and freed her from his webs, helping her stand. "How the hell did you not wake up before..?" He questioned, in response she shrugged. Limping over to Tony and strange, "sleeping beauty is up." strange remarked, shooting her a glare.

"..we aren't on earth anymore..are we then..?" She yawned, Tony shook his head in response.

Where are we? - she asked her mind
Titan

Peter glided down on his web, hanging upside down. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said, while Strange and Tony kept their faces straight Y/n couldn't help but laugh.
"What I'm being serious!" He cried out to y/n.

"I dont want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip" Tony Replied, pointing his finger at Peter

"I dont want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip" Tony Replied, pointing his finger at Peter. "And y/n didn't encourage him" he continued.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming" Peter said, She felt a shiver go up her spine and the small bang of something against the metal ground.

Bomb

Her mind told her, she quickly jumped up as it exploded sending Tony and strange flying sidewards. Y/n gripped onto a bit of metal and hung from there, pulling her self up as she saw strangers bust into the ship. "THANOS" one of them screamed, throwing a knife at strange who brought up a shield from his magic.