Asgard 2013 (Your part)- endgame part 8

As you were transported in Asgard, you felt waves of memories explode in your mind upon staring at its golden walls.. god 2013 wasn't a fun year.
While walking around with Thor and rocket,
You noticed how you were all getting so close to Loki's cell.. your eyes sparking up with your plan set to go.. purposely you allowed Thor and rocket to be ahead, sneaking off while you walked to the golden barrier of the cell. Cutting you off from him.

His eyes and head turned to the side, as a shadow appeared in his side vision and a smirk grew on his face. "Missed me already?" He said, watching you as you placed your hand on the barrier. Frowning in confusion upon your actions, as noticing you were trying not to scream but also the vibrations of the whole cell.

Suddenly it shattered into golden particles while you dropped onto your knees. Your head being lifted up with a hand, and your unusual green eyes being gazed at deeply by the god. "Oh y/n, lets escape together.." he sighed, helping you up.

"Loki. I need to tell you something.. -We dont have much time so we need to hurry" you replied, with cold chilling voice as you stared at him blankly. Slowly your hands cupped his icy cheek, making its way to his temple where you placed your other hand on the other side.
"What are you doing, Y/n?" He questioned, being quickly silenced by your finger that shot down at his smooth lips and moved back up to temple. Where you began to concentrate, your eye lids fluttering shut.. and so did Loki's.
Every memory You hold of the Loki who died, every moment you cherished together would haunt you most night, and now.. they're back to who they should belong too.

'you kept a finger at Loki's temple while thanos wasn't looking, you muttered out words that sucked out Loki's memories of everything that's ever happened his life.
So you could replay them..and watch them back...'
- infinity war

You both reopened your eyes, before Loki engulfed you in a passionate kiss; your eyes going wide until they settle and shut again as you enjoyed the moment

He pulled away, with a big smile on his face.. he kept ahold of your body as it had felt drained especially with how you had to duplicate your memories and transfer them too.. so he good see his baby girl grow up..

2013 Loki was practically no more, future Loki was practically back..
"Darling, our daughter is beautiful.. you've made me proud after seeing everything you've been through without ...me" he smiled, whipping at tear away from your cheek that seemed to have rolled down..

"I've missed you so much Loki.. Luna grew up without a dad all these years, and now..your home" you replied, the green glimmer in your eyes fading and disappearing..

"And I'm never leaving again y/n"

That promised meant everything to you, but as much as you wanted to mope around in joy and kiss and hug Loki- you needed to get out before you would be noticed by someone or at least to get Loki out back to the future before everyone else appears.
"Put this on" you pulled out a suit, which was small and tiny but before Loki could say any more you made it big into normal size. Quickly you watched as he did so.. "now, you'll be going back to the future. I've got a few more things to do here, but do not appear and show yourself to everyone until I say so." You told him sternly, watching him nod in understandment.

"Ooh, I love a dominant woman" he whistled, Giving you one last kiss before disappearing..you chuckled softly before turning around and heading over to find Thor and rocket.
You knew the consequences, you knew that this timeline was basically screwed now..but you needed Loki back, it was a greed. And your own mission had succeeded.

-sorry its shorter.
Merry Christmas tho. Should I do a Christmas special?