ACT 2 - ASGARD

ACT 2
"Freedom isn't what I thought it was. Well what did I expect- "

You stared up at the mist in the sky, unable to motivate yourself to sit up

You stared up at the mist in the sky, unable to motivate yourself to sit up.. the pain was excruciating. Your heading pounding and screaming.- You didn't know you'd immediately be in pain again, and you didn't know that you'd be back at Starks tower; if you had asked past Y/n where you'd be at in 2 MINUTES.

Blood seeped from your head, oozing down your face. "Shit" you panicked, collecting it on your hands.
Can you heal me again?
I'll think about it

More Pain began to shoot throughout you, with all your might you used your strength to sit up. Right at the wrong time. Loki had appeared once again, approaching you with a concerned face? Speeding up his pace.. and
ripped away quicker then you thought he'd be.

The hulk had appeared, smashing the god through another set of windows belonging to Tony. You forced yourself to stand, another wave of physical and mental pain.. yet you were determined even more then before. What for though? From above, you noticed Nastaha- she struggled desperately for Loki's sceptre but she wasn't anywhere in reach. Like no where at all.
However. You were.
- -

Y/n was conflicted. On one hand, they could stop Loki from getting seriously hurt, while on the other hand, they could help Nat and stop all of this nonsense.

Trembling, Y/n began to move. Grasping the sceptre in their hand, using it as a cane , here was the next issue; how would they get to Nat in time?.
I swear to god, please I beg - they cried.

Tears threatened to spill. y/n simply had no other choice. And yet did it anyway. They used every strength left, focusing on nothing but themselves- balance was needed,
Key for success that y/n wouldn't die in the process. It sounded so simple but that little electrocution stopped any strong force from coming out.

This moment seemed like it took 20 years, but time slowed again.. their body felt cleansed from any wound that was fresh- their mental state wasn't looking the brightest however, there was still that hint of pain that wouldn't go away . It was most likely the shocker.

Time began again. And anything left Y/n blocked it out, ignoring it all and continuing . Finding a clever way to climb to the top. just don't look down that's what they always say, right?

Regardless of their fears, they made it to the top, falling onto their hands and knees in front of Nat in a mass of exhaustion.

- -

Maybe the tears you already swallowed down wouldn't have leaked out if you hadn't have looked up at Tony in the sky, The missile.. and the portal.. all at once your breathing grew heavy- Nat helped you up, holding you close as you watched in pure fear and a muffled explosion. "Come on stark.." she muttered, awaiting for him to return.

And He did return.. Just falling at a fast rate.

TIME SKIP

Loki's world domination had failed miserable. You tried to avoid thinking about your last minute betrayal, sitting anxiously and awaiting for Him and the avengers to appear, Tony gave the order to not cuff you - you were thankful.