14,000,605 infinity war - part 11

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I think next chapter , we are gonna be diving into Your Past ,
so Y/ns backstory a little more because there is sooo much that I haven't covered yet.
The chapter will be called "before Loki.." so like keep an eye out for that 💕✨
-
Ps. I hate this chapter 😤🥴
The man let out of sigh whilst Peter looked at both Him and Y/n for directions , looking uncertain from what mantis had just said. "Mr Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" Tony Asked , Quills eyebrows scrunched up at the error his name though. "Mr Lord. Star Lord is fine" he replied, swaying his head in a motion which his friends stepped over. Forming a circle.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause If all we come at him with is a plucky attitude...-" Tony began when everyone gathered around, to already be interrupted.
"Dude, don't call us plucky" Quill moaned, tilting his head back in annoyance. "We don't even know what it means. All right, we're Optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan...and that way it might be really good" Quill rephrased, explaining the fact of how shitty he thought Tony's idea sounded .

Tony looked at Y/n, he noticed her lack of presence in this moment and her silence; though she was quietly looking down at the ground. Currently in deep thought. "Tell him about the dance off to save the universe" Drax Replied, placing his hands on his belt of his trousers.

The girl's head shot up, "that's a shit idea" Y/n squinted her eyes.
"What dance-off?" Tony Asked.
Quill quickly stammered, slurring on his words . "It's nothing" he tried to recover, his eyes wandering off in embarrassment.

"Like in footloose, the movie?" Peter questioned, looking around at everyone in the circle.
"Exactly like footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?!" Quill wondered.
"It never was" Peter Replied, probably crushing Quills hopes.

"Don't encourage this, all right?" Tony sighed, basically lecturing peter. "Stark. What's footloose?" She innocently asked though, like she was a small child. "Blue, it doesn't matter right now" he replied , dragging his hand down his face.

Y/n began getting increasingly bored with their conversations, so she had scooted over to Mantis who was just staring at Strange. It took y/n a second to really process what was happening, as his head was going all over the place, moving so fast you couldn't see it properly but a blur. "Strange, we all right?" Tony yelled out.

- you 💕-
You stood their confused, what was happening to Strange- was he dying? What was he seeing. You were so desperate to find out, you used your powers to see what was going on. Many endings. Many failures. Many deaths. You were seeing everything he was seeing although you weren't moving like he was, it was like your body had shut down as it just flopped to the ground and was luckily caught by peter which smoothed the landing.

You could see so much death and pain, you couldn't comprehend it all; it hurt your body seeing you'd be killed this many times with so many people. Even your dangerous powers couldn't save you.
As soon as Strange came out of seeing the future, you did as well..heavily gasping for air as your eyes bursted opened.

Protectively in fear you clutched to your stomach, worried. "What was that? Both of you?!" Peter yelled, a bit startled. Your head was resting on his lap and his hand was holding yours, mantis was also by your side looking at you with her deep black eyes. The perfect way to wake up! Not.
"I went forward in time to view alternate futures, I could feel Y/n there know.." he breathed heavily. "To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict" Strange continued.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked, with eyes opened wide .

"14,000,605" Strange and you both said, at the exact same time. Mantis placed her hand on your back as you steadied yourself up with the help from peter too, it felt like it really drained your strength again which would be bad for the baby. You felt so careless and guilty you kept doing these risky things.

"How many did we win?" Tony Asked, looking at both you and strange. "One" strange muttered, this time you stayed silent.

~
Sorry it's shorter- Yeah next chapter is Your past. And then the chapter after that is the battle against thanos and Yee