Uncle Thor ~ Endgame part 5

They had landed near new Asgard but still not close enough, the four of them squeezing into a small truck together and travelling awkwardly. And Y/n was impressed on its progress since a few years ago when she last visited, this time she had Luna with her. Who seemed beyond excited, she hadn't met her uncle yet, but boy would she be disappointed at his sight.

"Kind of a step down from the golden palaces and magic hammers and whatnot." Rocket has remarked.

"Oh shut up trash panda. We lost all of Asgard and then most of our people, they'll be happy to have a home" Y/n had sighed,

"Trash panda?! Who ya callin trash panda?!-"

"You shouldn't have come" Valkyries voice called out, instantly y/n and banners face turning towards their friend. Banner walking towards her, with arms open wide. "Nice to see you angry girl" he smiled,

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways." Valkyrie replied, and with the look on her face she had seemed a bit disturbed.

"This is rocket," Banner introduced.
But she had became more interested to Y/n and the teenage girl, quickly she walked over to Y/n and had hugged in a tight hug. "Been a long time girl, how you doing?" She asked, stepping away .

"It's been good" Y/n replied,

"I see your child grew up fast. You must be?"

"Luna" The teenager replied with a smile,

"I told you about Valkyrie didn't I?" Y/n asked, to which Luna had nodded.

~ y/n pov ~

" well He won't see you" she shook her head, glancing at me and Luna, it appeared to me that since everything he had gotten worse; possibly even fatter! "Don't tell me he got worse" I whined, frowing at Valkyrie who exhaled with a sigh.

"We only see him once a month, when he comes in for 'supplies'" she continued, pointing at the crates and barrels of Ale, beer, and all sorts of other alcohol. But none of this surprised me , his ways would have obviously gotten worse.

We walked over to where he lived, watching rocket bash on the door with his fist, although no answer came from inside; with my mind I pushed the door open, it creaking loudly and cracking in the light to the dark small home. And slowly we entered, being a tight fit for Bruce. But as we got through the small hallway The smell had gotten worse, it was strong with hints of b.o, obviously the alcohol and the scent of cheese. The mix together being sickening. "Whew! Someone died in here" rocket cried.

My ears shot up though, as I heard the sound of glass bottles clink together in a satisfying way. "Hello! Thor?!" Bruce yelled out, stepping on a floorboard that creaked loudly. And as we entered fully, we entered into a pit hole of a mess. "Are you here about the cable?" He replied back, groaning.
I looked back at Luna for a spilt second, as she squeezed my hand.

"The Cinemax went out two weeks ago... and the sports are all kinda fuzzy and whatnot" I listened to him say, finally I stood still from where I walked. Watching him march around lazily, bending down a little and grabbing a beer bottle; to where he used stormbreaker to crack the cap off it. Which was stood up beside the warmly lit fire. He slowly turned around, his eyes widened and in shock as he mainly kept them on me and Luna.
"Y/N!!! OH MY GOD! BOYS!!" He yelled loudly while laughing, opening his arms wide and exposing his even fatter self then when I last saw him..

He came over to Bruce and hugged, them smothering rocket . "Oh, my god, it's so good to see you!" He cried out. Finally turning to me, and holding me in his arms the longest. "I missed you so much y/n" Thor cried, pulling away excitedly and taking a look at Luna.
"Oh my god!! You had your child!!" He continued, wrapping his arms around Luna who frowned confusingly. "I'm Luna" she smiled, stepping back once he let my daughter go.
"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you! Hulk you know my friends, y/n you too. This is miek and korg, right?" He introduced.

They waved at us, and I waved back with a smile, a tiny detail I had noticed now was the PS4 controller korg had in his gigantic rock hands, I'm sure it was an Xbox one last time. "Hey guys" korg explained happily, lifting his arm and waving, and again I had noticed the moss that sat on his rocks.

"Thor, he's back" korg pointed to the tv, to which we all turned our head seeing him playing a video game on the PS4.. "that kid on the tv just called me a dickhead again" he whined,

"Noobmaster.." thor mumbled, storming over to Korg. And grabbing the headset from korg, "yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead"

"Noobmaster, hey, it's Thor again. You know the god of thunder, listen, bud, if you don't log off this game immediately..I am gonna fly over to your house, come into the basement your hiding in and rip off your arms, and shove them up your butt! Oh that's right, yes! Go cry to your father, you little weasel" he handed korg back the headset.. while we were all left speechless.

***
Luna: and I'm related to that?
Me: yup..
Luna: like blood related?
Me: pretty Much...
Luna: what a hobo
Me: yup. I swear to god, he never used to be like this

***

"You guys wanna drink, oh wait you can't have one Lulu" he offered, I turned with a smirk on my face at Lunas nickname that Thor called her. But Bruce walked over to Thor, towering over the man and Looking down at him. "Buddy"

"You alright?" He asked, in a caring manor.
"Yes, I'm fine. Why?" Thor replied.

"You look like melted ice cream" racket chimed in, his beady eyes wide. I turned to him, "I will throw you into another universe in a minute rocket , Jesus." I sighed, whispering to him.
"You honestly scare me Y/n" he mumbled back

"So, what's up? You just here for a hang, or what?" Thor asked, with a chuckle.

"We need your help, there's a chance that we can fix everything. Like Thanos. " it was all fun and games, until I had spoke, as I watched his smile fade from his face . And by his reaction I could tell, that he hadn't grieved properly, I had believed he had maybe moved on and accepted our loss but maybe he hadn't. I could by lunas reaction, she actually didn't know how to react ..

"Don't say that name" he warned me, pointing his finger at me.

"Um yeah, we don't actually say that name in here" korg said standing up.

"Now, I know that guy... may still scare you." I slowly said, being interrupted with a scoff from Thor.

"Why would I be scared of that guy? You killed him. Remember." He walked away, trying to not accept anything I would say but I followed him.

"Thor. I love you. And I get it, your in a rough spot. I've been there for years, we all have. But you wanna know what helped me? It was you. You helped me Thor. When I was grieving the most, you were there beside my side.." I told him, holding onto him, while squinting my eyes tightly.

"Then why don't you ask the Asgardians down there? How much my help is worth?" He pointed.

"I think we could bring them back.. loki. We have a second chance."

To be continued.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 14K 😭😭😭🥳🥳🥳🥳