2 months later ~ (endgame- 5 years)

(This chapter is like a separate one from endgame- basically what happened in your life in the 5 year skip)
He's so gorgeous

"I've become so numb.. " finish the lyrics SKSKSK

You always dreamed of you and Loki being together forever, even if it wasn't in Asgard - just you two, in a home with a child running around making mini chaos around the house just like Loki

You always dreamed of you and Loki being together forever, even if it wasn't in Asgard - just you two, in a home with a child running around making mini chaos around the house just like Loki. You also dreamed of the extravagant wedding you two would have. But of course that never happened.

You laid in your double bed, cozily spread out, half of the covers covering your lower body- as your eyes fluttered up from the blinding light from the curtains . You turned your head to your right, expecting to see Loki but obviously he wouldn't be there. The birds chirped outside of your window, which you listened to for a second before you climbed out of bed and got dressed. You had no use of your Asgard clothes and armour, so you would steal Peppers clothes or sometimes Tony's.

Swiftly you got dressed, walking over to the curtains and opening them up - looking through the window and outside where you saw the tall trees that surrounded the house and the nearby lake. Pushing on the handle you opened the window to let some air into your room, you stepped back a little with a faint smile on your face ; but suddenly you bumped into something . A chest.

Slowly you turned around, seeing Loki in some casual clothes and his hair not too greased and slicked back. Your eyes were wide, as you placed your hand on his chest staring up at him as he smiled down at you. Really you knew he wasn't real. "You never change Y/n" his voice told you, running his hand through your hair. "You're not real.." you muttered, embracing him in a hug - placing your head on his chest where you listened to his heart beat. "But only I'm always with you, still enjoy this moment darling" Loki replied.

The only reason why you can see him and hear him is because when you placed all of his  memories into yours.  So it's created a fake Loki basically that stays with you until you get rid of those memories. Your powers told you in your mind.

"Grief is such hard pain, and the baby is due soon.." you sniffed with no tears. Loki nodded and still ran his hand through your hair, "I know darling, and you'll raise the child great so I wouldn't worry. I heard Pepper is pregnant too" he replied, placing his hand on your stomach that had gotten a lot bigger.

Obviously, the child would grow faster then a usual baby.. it had only been 2 months since you had killed Thanos and got your revenge - seeing Loki had became a regular occurrence that made you seem crazy- but aren't we all crazy?
"She is, Loki why don't I see you more? I think that would help.." you mumbled.

"If you want that then I'll do that honey- but how's brother?" He asked , you pulled away holding onto your arm at the thought of Thor- who had been grieving even worse then you. "Bad, he's grown fat and sits in his home all day and never leaves"