CHAPTER 6- A haunting dream

EDITED 4 JUNE.

For the rest of your day you spent it in your room, struggling to not get bored once you had finished something to do . And everytime it went quiet, a wave of  sadness about Loki flooded in. You were worried for him, even if he didn't care that much about you. Maids gave you dinner , you ate it - and started to think about Loki... You read, and you'd think about him. Anything you did beyond that point was followed about how he was doing. So you were determined that tomorrow you'd try and see him, the separation was killing you- so much that your dreams were polluted by nightmares.

Morning dawned upon Asgard.

You shot up, panting as sweat on your face leaked - the sun beamed through the laced curtains, blinding you. You laid back down, sighing as you ran your hand down your face. Damp. But you allowed yourself to breathe and stretch as the birds chirped outside of your window.

  You were certainly at peace with everything, no matter how much you were being lied to. Even Thor was lying to you, yesterday you did pursue the god of thunder on the way to your new room but he ignored you- there was no giddiness in his facial expression either, it was just blank.

You wished you had more time to think to yourself in a state of tranquility although there was someone you were desperate to see. You bounced out of bed, throwing on your clothes from yesterday and throwing your bed ware garments onto the floor in a heap .

There was no time to sort your hair out, you needed to go. Bolting down the hallways, escaping from that room, causing attention to yourself was the least of your problems. You just needed to see Loki.

"y/n wait." a feminine voice called out to you.

The woman's voice stopped you in your place, it would be disrespectful to continue running- you sighed, spinning around on your heel. She was dressed fairly, and smiled with a kind face- everything about her atmosphere was calming that you had no fear .

"Come my child, it's been so long."

You grew hesitant, nodding slowly and stepping with caution . There was no alarms in your mind stopping you though- there was still nothing to fear.

  "I'm sorry but.. I don't know who you are.." you replied, beginning to walk with her.

A sad expression fell on her face, "I'm Frigga, the mother of Loki and Thor" suddenly your heart began to beat faster, you grew more nervous and not because of her— because of you. She also knew you. and you didn't know her.

  Tears clouded your vision for a moment, why couldn't you remember you just wanted to remember. She stopped in her tracks, taking a moment to comfort you; engulfed in a warm hug .. "no more secrets? Right y/n?" She smiled as you pulled away, you had calmed yourself down.

Loki's mother took you to a quieter spot, Loki's favourite spot, a simple library that was dead empty . "I wanted to tell everything I know about You, you deserve the truth."

You sat down with her, your hand grasped in hers for comfort.. "You're not mortal, your a god Y/n."

I like where this is going Y/n
That voice taunted... - on the other hand you was paralysed in an odd state of shock,  just lost that no one.. not even Thor could tell you the truth. And Loki, well he should've just told you .

She continued, "sadly your father was a traitor , along with your mother who worked here . Two faced and narcissistic so Odin decided to execute them after they were found guilty of several crimes - however, she was pregnant with you, y/n.. I convinced him to keep you alive. And so once you were born, your mother died. Sadly there is no other way to tell this story"