Get help and betrayal - Thor ragnarok part 16

They made their inside an elevator, silence lingering around until Loki had spoken. "I'm probably better off staying here on sakaar."

It was that moment that y/ns heart shattered. They remained completely silent, eyes
Completely lowered and focused to the floor.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. You and y/n could fit so perfectly here." Thor replied, presuming so horribly that y/n would actually do that. The god listed reasons why, "savage, chaotic and lawless.".

  Throughout it all, y/n shook their head. Sniffling a tad but when they raised their head there was no tears stained on their face. "I want to go home. I don't want my child to live here!" They faced Loki especially, their heart just aching, "Regardless of what you do Loki. I'll always love you, but I will not stay with you here. You know this." Y/n struggled to say, allowing him to face the truth.

He was almost speechless. Torn to choose.

Sakaar was a place where he was accepted and Asgard.. was not. The people of Asgard, would never love him like they loved Thor.

But then there was Y/n, the light of his life. Who loved him endlessly, no care in the world about his flaws. They'd even risk their life for him.

Loki was saddened. Deeply conflicted.

"Well y/n I shall be by your side if you return with me." Thor said.

Immediately y/n replied, truly decided, "oh I will be. I decided I'd return to Asgard as soon as I woke up in that pile of shit and treated like shit." They poisonously spat, shooting a quick glare at Loki.

Thor sighed, continuing on with his point but it was entirely about Loki not y/n. "I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever, like when malekith attacked. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me."

His brother loved him. Thor loved him. Yet Loki could never return that, he was too cold hearted.

  "I don't know, maybe there's still good in you. Let's be honest, our paths diverted a long time ago.." Thor said.

"it's probably for the best. That we never see each other again" Loki replied, biting his lip. Understanding how much y/n hated him right now, they wouldn't look at him, not a single glance after that.

Y/n had a child to raise, needed to get priorities straight, to which they would not let Loki get in the way of that. Maybe after all of this, they could find Tony, settle in Midgard if not Asgard.

"That's what you always wanted" Thor patted his brother on the back, whilst Loki continued to bite his lip. It was quick for the subject to drastically change,  "Hey, lets do 'get help'" Thor suggested and Loki turned.
"What?"
"Get help" he repeated

"-come On loki you loved it, and you've gotta show y/n what it is" Thor mocked.

"I hate it."

"Its great. It works everytime" Thor smiled

"It's humiliating, especially in front of y/n?" Loki Replied.

"We are not doing get help" Loki sighed.

Lokis arm was swung around Thors shoulder, the elevator dinging and the doors opening. "Get help please. My brother he's dying!" Thor yelled at the guards,  getting closer Thor had threw Loki at the guards knocking them down like bowling pins.

"Classic" Thor smiled, spinning around to y/n whilst Loki climbed back onto his feet
"So y/n what did you think?"

They shrugged, "comedic?" Unable to even enjoy the moment after Lokis selfish news.

"I hate it, it's humiliating" Loki said, sorting out his clothing. His eyes drawn to y/n who chewed on their lip, standing silently off in their own world.  "Not for me it's not" Thor Replied, the huge grin on his face remained there.

"So which ship is it?" Thor asked, Loki pointed.
"The commodore" he replied.

Y/n remained closer to Thor then Loki whilst walking towards this ship. However it seemed the god had his own ideas, standing at a panel of buttons with a scheming plan.

"I know I've betrayed you many times before but this time it's nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me and y/n perfect"

Alarms began to blare in the distance.

Y/n's eyes widened in protest, "Loki-" they tried to speak, yet interrupted by Thor, who held y/n back. "Never one for sentiment were you?" A smile was painted on his face.

Suddenly it had clicked to y/n, as Thor wasn't as foolish as he once was, he easily saw this betrayal ages ago.

"Easier to let it burn" Loki smirked, Thor pulled his arm showing that he got one of those devices.

"I agree." He smiled. Pressing the button.

Loki had fallen to the ground, struggling and writhing in pain as jolts of electricity go through him. Y/n remained in silence. Maybe in another reality, Y/n might've done something to help instead of just staring. But they had no remorse.

Y/n wasn't completely heartless though, as they bent down and gathered Loki in their arms once the electricity had died out.

"Oh, dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, and you betray me. Round and round in circles we go , see, Loki, life it's about growth. It's about change, but seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is..is that you'll always be the god of mischief but you could be more. I'll put this over here for you"

Thor looked down at y/n, "you coming y/n?"

  They struggled to think of the right words to say. Even though their heart felt hurt, y/n ached to stay with Loki, regardless of how much they wanted to scream at him right now. At least, if Loki was truly set on sakaar.. y/n could say goodbye.

"I'll catch up with you." They replied softly. Their eyes gazing into Loki's once Thor had left the scene. The god sat himself up, still being held by y/n who carried such sadness in their eyes.
"Please." They mumbled, about to shed a tear just before Loki engulfed them in a hug on the floor. He kept silent. "Don't stay here. I beg of you." They wept against him.

"We have a kid to raise Loki." They continued, sniffing sadly.

"I'm not leaving you y/n." Loki said. Rubbing
y/ns back until they pulled away, their mouth agape while tears had streaked down their cheek. At first they believed they had heard him incorrectly, "I've decided. I want to stay with you." He brushed his thumb against Y/ns cheek. Brushing away all of their tears.

"You promise?"

"I promise y/n."

He escaped from the ground, holding his hand out from them to take. And at perfect timing, Korg made his way into the room with a bunch of prisoners.
"Oh hey champion, and hey man, we're we're about to jump on that ginormous spaceship . You wanna come" korg asked,.

"You do seem like you're in desperate need for leadership"

Y/n took his hand.