ACT 3 - CHAPTER 7 - The attack on Asgard

ACT 3 - THOR THE DARK WORLD

REWRITTEN / 28 June 2020 Rewritten 9 June 2021, HAPPY LOKI DAY

Rewritten 9 June 2021, HAPPY LOKI DAY

he was right by your side when you woke up, comforting you until it was your time to go. You left early night time.. if only you could stay with him but You didn't wish for trouble on him, nor did you wish to be murdered by Odin if he ever found out. You escaped into the kitchen, stealing not much but bread and fruit into your room..

Truthfully, you had no idea where to go for dinner- you weren't fussed as eating alone in your room felt more comforting then with others.

However, with being alone, it came dark thoughts.. There was poison in your mind after that nightmare, you wanted to tell yourself it was fake but realistically you knew it was a memory and that happened- What you saw, replayed in your head.

You know that girl is still here, right? It warned you, creating a spiral. You didn't wanna leave your room anymore, because what if - you saw her. Or she knew you were here. You began to panic.

Knock knock

A rasp at the door erupted, "Y/n?" A voice called, Thor. You sighed, climbing out of your bed and calming your breathing as you opened the door. His stupid face was painted with a smile, entering almost instantly with no permission or privacy. "Your so messy Y/N" he chuckled, his eyes scanning your room like he was some critic.

Somehow this morning you had emptied out the contents of the drawers, looking for something you liked..

You wanted to protest at him but he immediately opened his mouth first, "anyway. I would love for you to meet someone!" Thor cried , over joyed. You smelt a stench off him, and the sudden feeling of weakness; you were drained overcome by a strong force of tiredness. You shook your head, "too tired", you flopped yourself back into your bed.

Something felt off. Thor raised a brow, concerned over nothing, following you and sitting on your bed. "Are you alright Y/n?" .

You nodded, you were uncertain if you were okay or not. you didn't exactly want to leave this room right now.. "Who is this person Thor?" You asked, attempting to ignore the feeling of sickness-

The god seemed to become flustered, a bright smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Her name is Jane. She's from Earth! And I think you'd like her"

You sighed in relief, definitely wasn't that woman from your nightmare memory trauma thing. "Later then." You replied. Thor didn't continue to force you. However, he interrogated you by the atmosphere you gave off.