the revolution has begun ~Thor ragnarok part 15

Hope you enjoy today's chapter. Vote, comment? 💖

Loki pov
"I was just talking to him a couple of moments ago and he was totally ready to kill us" Bruce said, it wasn't that quiet to be honest; but it made me laugh how they really really thought I'd kill them.

Y/n was slouched against the wall beside me, her knees pulled up with her arms folded on top of her knees and head resting on their; turned to the side, watching the three have a discussion.

"He did try and kill me." Valkyrie rolled her eyes.

"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children..he transformed himself into a snake , and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it..and he transformed back into himself and he was like, 'BLEH, it's me!' And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." Thor explained, i smirked .

Y/n looked up at me, with that beautiful smile of hers; she was trying not laugh again. "I feel like I remember Thor telling me that after it happened" she covered her mouth, hiding the fact she wanted to laugh.
~
~
"If we're boosting a ship..we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace" Valkyrie said, you moved in your seat onto your knees again.

"Why not set the beast loose" Loki suggested, you looked up at him, worrying that he was meaning you. Although apart of you, knew you would be perfectly capable of getting guards out of the way.

"Shut up" Thor turned and snapped immediately,
"You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie laughed.
"No, there's no beast. He's just being stupid" Thor grinned, pretending like he didn't know what Loki was talking about.

"We're gonna start a revolution" Thor said proudly

"Revolution?" Bruce questioned
"I'll explain later" Thor Replied, whispering.

"Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie Asked, confused and Thor just repeated what he said before.

"I'm able to distract guards" you stood up, placing your hands on your hips. But Loki immediately disagreed along with Thor, "no. Your pregnant y/n" Thor pointed his finger at you, making you sigh as you were so sick of hearing that.

"-your pregnant?!?!" Bruce widened his eyes.
"Yes!! And I can handle myself. Hey Valkyrie, throw a bottle at me" you demanded, she was hesitant and probably didn't want to.

"I-i can't do that to you" Valkyrie said hesitantly.
"Trust me!!" You yelled out, Thor didn't look so happy about this as you moved out of the way of Loki so no glass would hit him.

She picked up a bottle, Thor and Bruce moving out of the way. You breathed in and out, concentrating hard ; that's when she threw the empty glass bottle like you asked . As it flew closer , it immediately stopped mid-air.

Thank you -you said to your mind/powers.
We are not on display y/n. You have to suffer consequences later for making us do that. And you're making us seem like a weapon again, they will use us again. We don't want that.

It lectured at you. Like you were some sort of child, but in the end ; your powers would always be ahead of you .

"..thats freaky.." Valkyrie muttered, a bit speechless.
"-So you can control it now y/n..?" Bruce Asked, he was also very hesitant as he had seen you out of control before.

"Yeah. When you don't treat it like a weapon. And this is why I'll be good for this! I can fight!" You told them , and once again you had persuaded them.

~ time skip ~
~y/n pov~

I stuck with Loki and Thor, helping. We killed the guards along the way and currently Loki was opening a door for us, Thor was slouched against the wall waiting whilst I stood next to Loki.

Loki and Thor has both told me to stay close , and for once they did most of the killing; it wasn't that I couldn't do it .. it was the fact of how exhausted I had become. Puke would still come up every now and then, and I probably slowed them down only a little.

I was a shield , for myself and for Loki and Thor.
"Hey, So, listen. We should talk." Thor said, Loki had stopped tapping on the keypad and looked over at Thor.

"I disagree, open communication was never out family's forte." He replied, opening the door up.

"You have no idea, it's been quite the revelation since we last spoke" they walked through and I followed.

"Y/n stay behind" Loki turned at me with a smile, he was trying to protect me all the time . I don't need protected..

The two brothers pulled out their guns that were at their sides, "Hello" Thor said as a bunch of guards turned around,
"Hi" Loki said, normally I wouldn't do this is a fight but I couldn't keep pretending to be a shield. Sounds weird I know .

"WaSsuP" I pushed through them , being in the middle of the two brothers . Shooting with small fireballs, the hid behind a wall whilst I finished them off , and once Loki and Thor came out so they didn't get shot they helped me.

"That was risky darling." Loki told me with a stern look.
"I cant be a shield Loki, I've gotta do something!" I smiled.

~ to be continued