I stood there for awhile, re-thinking everything that had happened in the time we'd shared, hoping it wouldn't be the last of our closeness. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned and saw a dark haired woman around Tony's age. Her deep brown eyes seemed to see right through me. "Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded mekely.

"I'm fine, ust worried for Tony." I explained. The woman held her hand out to me.

"I'm Isabel," I reached for her hand grasping it in mine on;y to jerk away. God! Her touch hurt me, too. What was happening to me. "Are you okay?" she asked again, the burning in my hand slowly dissolved.

"Uh, yes, I'm sorry, I just..."

"Did I hurt you?" She asked.

"No, well not on purpose... I guess my skin is just really sensitive. Touching people hurts, sometimes more then others." I shrugged, "Anyway, I'm Nikole. It's nice to meet you Isabel."

"Call me Isa, I'm only called Isabel when someone is feeling cross with me." She smiled.

"Only if you call me Nikki, Tony is the only one who calls me Nikole." I shrugged. She smiled brightly.

"Come on. You have to meet the rest of the family." She exclaimed. I glanced at the door. "Don't worry, he wont be mad. I think he's going to be with his father for awhile." she said and started walking ahead of me, I looked back and followed her down the hallway. Everyone was eating and talking. Isa began introducing me to everyone.

"Nikki, this is my mate- but you've already met Mark when he picked you up from the airport, And my oldest brother Owen, and my youngest brother, DJ." DJ smiled and nodded as another girl, came to his side. Her blond hair and blue eyes impossible to misunderstand.

"This is Chrissy, Tony's Youngest sister, and DJ's mate."

"It's nice to meet you Nikol-"

"Nikki, She prefers Nikki," Isa interupted smiling, at Chrissy.

"It's nice to meet you-"

"Nikole?" I turned to my name, This girl had the same bond hair and blue eyes as Tony and Chrissy, so I figured she must be another sister.

"Hi," I waved shyly.

"It's Nikki." Chrissy corrected sticking her tongue out at Isa teasingly. Isa laughed and pulled me to the living room.

"Daddy, Momma, Aunt Abby, this is Nikki. Nikki, This is my father Kaden, my mother, Grace, and Tony's mother Abby."

"Hello, it's nice to meet all of you." I mumbled. Kaden, honestly, would have scared my socks off had I seen him when I was by myself on a street. He was old enough to be my grandpa, but he still radiated that Alpha presence. I looked up at Kaden to see him smile politely and nod.

"It's a pleasure!" Abby, Tony's mom, was hugging me. "My son has written and spoken so much about you!" She gushed.

"Yes," Grace, Isa's mom followed Abby's lead and hugged me, "It's nice to finally meet you." I felt that awkward moment that always seemed to happen in the movies, when the girlfriend is just meeting the family and has no idea what to say.

"Uhh, your home is-"

"Not quite what you're used to?" Grace interrupted smiling gently, almost as if she were embarrassed.

"No, well, I mean yes, er, but- w-what I mean to say, is that... Well, this is more... homey." I explained reflecting my earlier thoughts. "At base, my home, it is more set up for security then comfort." I looked at my feet blushing. "I find that I'm kind of jealous of Tony, knowing now that he got to grow up with so much..." I fought against my self not finding the right words. "I'm angry at the thought of him giving all of this up so... easily... Ugh," I sighed taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I tend to ramble when I'm nervous." Abby only laughed.