Chapter 1

YAY! So I've decided to post TAM 3! Yes, I know I've been keeping you guys waiting. And I'm sorry. I'll try my hardest to get chapter 2 posted tomorrow after school. Thanks for Your support! 

This chapter is for Bubblegumwlm! Thank you so much for contacting me about what you'd found! 

Also a huge thank you to: 

xxnikexx  

pwnic789  

swimchick3591 

Zaramela_Angel  

americanangel19  

Paranormalover  

nod5687 

MaskedAuthor 

kirsty1000 

nunushoes 

heatherloo183  

Tammy36 

X8r00k3X

Chapter 1: Looking Forward

Cam Calhoun, Ian Raimi and Hunter Lionel were waiting outside my parents house. It was midnight, as I grabbed my bag from my bedside and threw my jacket over my shoulder. It was winter the week after Christmas, I'd had to watch Isabel and Mark strut around all happy and excited with their baby on the way.

My heart just about shattered when I heard- smelled- that she was pregnant. I guess, I was still hoping, that somewhere deep down, she'd missed me. That she'd really loved me...

--- But that's all in the past now,--- I thought as I took one last look around my home. The home that I'd lived in my whole life. I closed the door silently behind me as the air cool crisp air hit my face.

"You're leaving with out saying goodbye?" I froze, the smell of her, the sound of her voice.

"I already said good bye." I almost growled, ''Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I know you hate me, Tony. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You're my best friend. Please don't leave. It's dangerous... you could die." Isa said, her voice breaking.

"And what do I do I if I stay?" I asked, laughing without humor. I didn't give her time to answer. "Watch you and all our family have happy lives and children, while I'm alone? I've trained for months for this very thing. I'll be damned if I let you sweet talk me out of it. And let all that work go to waste." I growled.

"Tony,-"

"Goodbye, Isa. I'll miss you." My voice softened, "I really will. Good luck with... everything." I said, shrugging towards her rounded tummy, filled with life. Then I walked away to where the black SUV was waiting in the drive. When I got in I handed my bag to Hunter sitting in the seat closest to the door. Hunter put it under the seat and I sat down beside him. There was two more guys sitting in the very back, but I knew Hunter, Ian and Cam at least. The male in the seat behind me tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at him.

He was young, 18 would be pushing it. He held out his hand, "Todd," He said.

"Tony," I answered. He smiled.

"Yeah, I know everyone says you're kinda bad ass." He laughed and I saw hunter shake his head and smirk from the corner of my eye. 

"He'll kill you kid." Hunter said, "Remember how I told you to pick your battles?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Todd is trying to prove himself. Before we go tear up that Lab." the other male sitting beside Todd answered. "I'm Chris, I'm a Panther. Todd here is a coyote."