Chapter 16(pt.2)

Nikole-

    After Ty and I stopped laughing he padded into the bathroom- the bathroom downstairs; not the one attached to my bedroom. I got up from my bed to stretch and I went to the mirror to look at  myself I'm pretty. At the realization I seem to glow. I'm happy as that realization occurs Ty walks back into my room.

    I see him hesitate in the reflection of the mirror. I turn to him and he looks me over and mumbles something under his breath.

    "Better?" I tease gently smiling at him. His face heats slightly and I note the slight redness that crept to his ears. Tony had never blushed. Ty gave me a better stance in our relationship. He gave me more confidence. I wasn't afraid, or nervous that I'd mees us up as easily as I'd done whith Tony.

    "I grabbed a movie." He rolled his shoulders. "It's raining right now. I thought you might want to wait to go out so you can shift." I nodded and went to him. I noticed that I stepped closer then I really needed to take the DVD from his hand. Braveheart.

    "Never seen this." I say looking up at him and the look on his face says that he'd already known.

    "It's about Scotland trying to win their independence from England. It's a war movie, but I think you'll like it. Have you ever heard of William Wallace?" He nudges me back to the bed.

    "Uhm, yeah, I read a lot. I like-"

    "Historical Romances, any kind of Romance for you really." He smiles.

    "You've been spying on me?"

    "Spying is a harsh word. I prefer the term... Observing. I read the back of you books." He admits while smirking and tilting his head towards my seemingly never ending line of books. Some were paper back and others were hard cover, but they were all just as creased and worn the one beside them.

    Ty puts the movie on while I get comfortable. After grabbing the remote and switching off the lights Ty pounces on the bed and crawls under the blankets. I lean into him and rest my head on his shoulder as Ty wraps his arm around me and kisses my cheek. My fingers move btween his and I study the way our hands link together. Mine resting over his while his thicker more masculine fingers rub soothingly against mine.

    "Have you had sex before Ty?" I blurt the question as the little warning fades into a mountain with stars surrounding it. I feel my face heat and he is as shocked by my question as I am. I can tell because he hesitates.

    "Yeah, I have."

    "More than once?" I ask. My eyes on the screen as a scottish accent begins narating.

    Ty squeezes my hand, "Three times. I was with the same girl. She found her mate  last year. She was a year older then me." his voice sounds nervous.

    "I'm not mad. We didn't know the other even existed. I was just wondering. Honest." I raise the back of his hand to my lips. "Thank you." Ty pulls me between his legs so my back is resting against his chest and soon our breathing becomes even. The movie captured my attention, but I feel Ty's hands stroke my stomach reverently.

    By the end of the movie my father is awake and moving around downstairs. Ty and I pad down in our pajamas hand in hand. I kiss my dad on the cheek and ask what his plans are for the day. I can't help but feel like I am ditching him. Ty doesn't say anything about teaching me to shift so I just keep my mouth closed and ask if they want some breakfast too. Both answering with an eager nod while sitting at the table.

    Ty and dad are talking when Hunter walks into the kitchen stretching and sneaking behind me to grab my sides and steal the milk.  I shove him away toward the table and get his milk for him so he'll stay out of my way.