I can feel tears starts welling up in my eyes but I kept it there. 

"Luther." I spoke his name mindlessly answering my own question. 

I snap my eyes open in determination knowing that Luther knows the spell. I rush towards the phone seeing their confusion. I dialed his number quickly my heart pounding with every ringtone. 

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Luther I need you help, come down at the house we need you." I said desperately.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." 

We waited, no one has spoken or asked questions and I think they are afraid of the answer and they are afraid of getting faulse hope. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as my eyes landed on him. 

I can't spend a night without him alive, I've spent too long away from him trying to let my anger dissapear. I took too long to forgave him now look where we are, he sacrifice himself without a second thought to it. He loved me that much to let that poison pierce through him instead and I am beginning to fall in love with him the longer I look at him. My thoughts were interupted with Luther walking in he stopped midway seeing Dominic on the couch and our faces clear with grief. 

"No." He shook his head at us his eyes landing on his nephew.

Slowly he walked up to him his face twisted in pain as he neared, kneeling down infront of him his eyes never leaving him and I can see that love he held for him. Dominic had no idea how much he is loved deeply by the people he surrounds himself in. 

"I'm suppose to protect him...He was suppose to live for his mom..I was-

He broke down in tears sobbing clenching onto Dominic's hand. My heart broke hearing him cry for him my heart broke because Dominic never got to see Luther really showing his love and care for him.  Showing how much he really did care, I am going to drag him from heaven or hell back here no matter what it takes. 

I kneel down beside him holding onto my tears. I grab hold of Luther's hand his eyes snapping towards me. 

"We can bring him back, I need your help." 

"How?" He blink away his tears. 

"My blood can bring back anybody back to life, you know the spell and I have all you need to bring him back." 

He got up rubbing his face tiredly I stood up with him watching him pace back and forward, his stress written all over his face. 

"It's not that simple and I don't think you would like what you have to do." 

I tense hearing the hesitation in his voice and the uncertainty of this plan.

"What do I have to do?"

"You have to create a balance on earth by bringing someone back from the dead. You have to sacrifice 12 humans in exactly 12 midnight and these humans have to pure, good and healthy." He watch me intently.

I clenched my jaw tightly cursing silently, I can feel them all of them watching me waiting for my answer. What is my answer to that? This is the only way to bring him back and I need him and as selfish as this sound but I do everything to bring him back.

"Yes, I'll do it." I narrow my gaze to the ground.

Everyone looks shock by my answer and I think they should know by now I would do anything for him.

"Jessy do you not understand what you have to sacrifice here? Good people that did nothing wrong to deserve that. If you go through with this it will haunt you, everything you believe in will be all for nothing. Saving the good people from all the bad ones, giving them justice for all the things that had happen to them. You will turn your back on what you believe to just bring Dominic back?" Annabel shook her head at me staring at me with a deep frown.