Chapter 78: Lilly

*Three Months Later*

Winter ended up working things out with Anna and they've been on a few more dates throughout the semester, but I wasn't sure if they were a good fit. They seemed fine together, but they were never overly happy to see each other. It was like they just tolerated their time together and they had fun, but secretly they just wanted to be home in their own beds. They're still together though, so I guess they are trying to make it work. I really hope Winter isn't doing what she did with Ben and just staying with Anna so she'll have somebody.

Everyone else was doing well, although we were all a little stressed out. With only two months left until graduation, all three of our Seniors were buried in work. Brian had it the worst, his major was difficult. Both Queen and Venus finally finished recording our albums and now we were just waiting to see how they would do on the charts. We all wanted them to do well for different reasons. Freddie and I wanted successful music careers. Brian wanted his parents to take his music seriously. Roger didn't want to do anything with his Biology major, so he wanted music to work out. John wanted money to pay for his wedding, Winter and Rory wanted to quit their day jobs, and Ella was just having fun with it. I don't think she was actually stressed about us making it.

My father had called me several times since Christmas Eve, but I refused to take his calls. He may apologize for what he said, but he'll never take me seriously, so what's the point? Freddie was trying to distract me from it, but Jim was currently on vacation in Ireland and Freddie was worried he would find somebody else, which is ridiculous. Jim was going to Ireland to visit his family and he's coming back before their one year anniversary.

With all the stress everyone was facing, I thought we needed to do something fun, so a bunch of us were trying to plan a celebration for Ella's birthday. Her birthday was important because she was the youngest of the group and therefore she was the last one to turn twenty-one. My birthday was less than a week ago, but she was still younger and I would never let her forget it. Brian, Gwilym and Rory were too busy doing school work so they weren't involved. Anita was staying with Brian while he worked, so she couldn't help either, and Veronica and John were basically in their own little world. They were all invited, of course, but my party planning committee consisted of Freddie, Roger, Lucy, Rami, Joe, Ben, Winter and I. Since this was the first time we could all legally drink together, we wanted it to be special.

"We could go to Javu," Winter suggested. "Ella always wanted to go in there with us."

"Ella may a little too innocent for that place," Lucy said. "I'm not really a big fan of it, honestly, it's quite intense in there and there are too many people."

"What about Heaven?" Freddie suggested.

"Freddie, Heaven is a gay club," I said.

"I'd be ok with that," Ben said.

"Me too," Joe added.

"That's enough out of you two," I scolded. Freddie laughed softly.

"What about 42nd Street?" Rami suggested.

"That's a speakeasy bar," Winter said. "You need a password to get in there."

"What about Ghouls," Ben said.

"Lilly hates that place," Roger said.

"It's a Halloween themed club!" I defended myself. "It's scary! I hate scary things, so we're not going there!"

"Well, where else can we go?" Freddie asked.

"There are literally hundreds of night clubs in New York City," Joe said. "I'm sure we can agree on something." We all thought for a moment.

"I got it," I said. "Monarchy! It's well lit and it's popular, but not as popular as Javu, so it won't be so crowded! Plus, if we tell them it's Ella's birthday, they'll give her a crown and let her be a Queen. She'll love it!" Rory walked in while we were talking.

"What are you doing here?" Roger asked her.

"I'm taking a break from my homework," she said. "Did you guys decide what we're doing for Ella's birthday?"

"Lilly thinks we should take her to Monarchy," Freddie said.

"That's perfect!" Rory said happily. "My parent's friends own Monarchy, we can have a private party!"

"Do your parents' friends just own New York City?" Winter asked. Rory shrugged.

"A decent amount of it," she said. Winter rolled her eyes.

"That sounds brilliant, Rory," Freddie said. "Will you call them for us?" Rory smiled and nodded.

"Nobody tell Ella, though," I said. "It should be a surprise." Everyone agreed and we dispersed to get everything ready for the party.