Chapter 64: Lilly

The next few moments were a blur. Somehow I ended up in Winter's hotel room with her. I was on top of her on her bed making out when I finally snapped out of my trance. I pulled away in a panic and stood up.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't do this," I said. "This is wrong."

"Well that's very closed-minded of you," she said. "It's fine for Freddie and Jim and Ben and Joe to screw each other, but when it's two women it's a problem for you?"

"That's not what I meant!" I said. "It's wrong because I'm with Roger! This is cheating!"

"Yeah for you," Winter said. "I'm single."

"But you know I'm with Roger," I said. "Why didn't you stop me?" She just shrugged. I scoffed and started getting my stuff together.

"Don't get pissy with me, Lilly!" She said. "This is not my fault!"

"Yes it is!" I snapped. "You kissed me! Why do so many people in our friend group have feelings for me, am I giving off a vibe or something?"

"Not so fast," Winter said. "I never said I had feelings for you."

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"None of the guys I've been with lately have been doing much for me," she said. "So I thought I'd try women. You were the first one I saw."

"So I'm just an experiment to you?" I said.

"Well I wouldn't put it that way-"

"I would!" I yelled, interrupting her. "You totally used me!"

"Hey I didn't force you to do anything!" She yelled back.

"You made it seem like you had feelings for me and then you kissed me," I said. "And then you apologized and made it seem like you were having trouble figuring out your sexuality."

"I clearly am!" She said.

"Well I'm not," I said, heading for the door. "I'm straight and I love Roger."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Winter said. I stopped and turned back around. "I know you love Roger," she continued. "But think about this: when you thought I had feelings for you, you kissed me. You never did that with Ben. What does that tell you?"

"Ben never told me he had feelings for me," I said.

"But you knew," she said. I sighed and opened the door.

"Goodnight Winter," I said. I quickly left the room and went back to mine. I saw Roger sitting up in bed. He shot me an angry look when he saw me.

"Lilly where have you been?" He snapped. "I've been worried sick about you!" I stared at him for a minute. I couldn't decide if I should tell him. Do I actually need to or would it just hurt him for no reason? "Well?" Roger snapped again while I was staring at him. I tried to say something, but instead I broke down in tears. Roger's expression softened and he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry baby," he said. "I shouldn't have yelled at you." He was being so sweet and it only made me more upset. How could I do this to him?

"It's not that," I said shakily.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked. I looked up at him and took a breath before saying,

"I did something bad."