Chapter 63: Lilly

*Three Months Later*

The tour was almost over and it was going fantastically. The record label had already decided to sign both bands and have us record albums with them, which was incredible. The only real problem was that none of us ever had any real alone time. Roger and I had barely talked to each other without everyone around, let alone sleep together. Even when we had time, we were always exhausted, although lately he seemed much less interested than I was. We were still having sex, but it was much less passionate than it usually is, which was disappointing, especially since the tour didn't seem to effect anybody else's sex life. Brian and Anita were all over each other, Freddie was with Jim as often as he usually was, which was a lot, John and Veronica were their normal selves, and Winter and Rory were enjoying the single life which pretty much meant sleeping with everyone.

Roger and I were lying in our hotel room one night after another quick, slightly boring session. I leaned over to him and starting kissing his neck, hoping to give it another shot.

"Babe, we just had sex," he said.

"Barely," I mumbled, rolling away. Roger shot me a look.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"You treat our sex like it's a chore," I said. "What's the problem? Are you not attracted to me anymore?"

"Lilly, I'm just tired," he said.

"You're always tired," I snapped.

"What did you expect?" Roger snapped back. "We're playing shows almost every night, it's exhausting!"

"Doesn't seem to effect Freddie, Brian or John this way," I said. Roger just rolled his eyes and rolled over to go to sleep. "You never answered my question," I said.

"Just go to sleep, Lilly," he said. I threw the blankets off of me, annoyed, and threw on a tank top and some sweatpants before leaving the room. I was going to let the door slam behind me, but I didn't want to wake the other hotel guests. I walked down the the lobby to get a snack from the vending machine. I had been snacking a lot lately as a way to fill the void since Roger wasn't exactly pleasing me. I think I was gaining some weight honestly, but I couldn't stop myself. I was grabbing a bag of Cheetos from the machine when I saw a familiar figure outside the front door. It looked like Winter. I walked outside and found her sitting on the front steps, smoking a cigarette. She had started smoking right around when the tour started because a lot of people around us were doing it.

"I really wish you would quit smoking, Winnie," I said.

"I'll quit smoking when you stop eating so much junk food," she said. "Roger stops putting out and you start packing it on." I rolled my eyes.

"We're having sex," I said. "It's just not doing anything for me."

"Did you tell him how you felt about it?" She asked. I nodded and she chuckled. "That was a mistake," she said, taking another drag from her cigarette.

"You're probably right, it didn't help anything," I said. "How about you? Are you having any luck finding love on this tour?"

"No," Winter said. "I'm having plenty of sex, but there's no love."

"Well I'm sure you'll find someone," I said. "It's probably just hard to move on from Ben still."

"Yeah I don't think that's the problem," she said. "Even when we were together I wasn't that into him."

"So what's the problem?" I asked. Winter sighed.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe I just need someone who really understands me. Someone who I know will love and care about me unconditionally."

"I guess you just haven't found them yet," I said.

"Well I wouldn't necessarily say that," she said. She gave me a weird look and I looked back at her confused.

"What?" I asked. Without saying anything, she leaned over and kissed me. I gasped and I was going to pull away, but for some reason even I don't understand, I kissed her back. It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time. After a few seconds she pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry," she said nervously. "I don't know why I did that." I just stared at her for a minute. "Lilly please say something," she said. But I didn't. Instead I did something idiotic. I leaned in, and captured her lips with mine again.