Chapter 70: Roger

When I woke up the next morning, Lilly was climbing on top of me. She stopped when I caught her.

"Good morning, baby," she said innocently. 

"Good morning, love," I said back to her. "You mind telling me what you're up to?"

"Do you see what you did to me last night?" She said, pointing to two hickeys on her right breast. I smirked and nodded. "I need revenge for this," she said. 

"What?" I asked, confused. 

"You marked me," she said. "So now I get to mark you, stay still." She climbed on top of me and tried to bring her lips to my chest, but I stopped her.

"This is totally unfair!" I said.

"It is fair!" She said. "You did it to me, so I get to do it to you too! Besides, it's easier for you to hide it."

"I'm not letting you give me a hickey, Lilly," I said. 

"Oh stop being a baby and just lie there!" Lilly argued, pushing me back on the bed. I tried to fight her off, but honestly, I was just playing with her. I ended up flipping us over so I was on top and started tickling her, but she ended up getting on top again. I always forget how strong Lilly is. She just never uses her strength until she needs to. Once she was on top of me again, I tried to push her off, but she tickled my sides and held me down. Eventually, she won, leaving three small red marks on my chest. 

"Now we're even," she said with a smirk, pulling away. 

"Very funny," I said. "How did you know my sides were ticklish?"

"We've been together for a year babe," she said. "I know everything about you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, in that case, you should know I have band rehearsal in thirty minutes," I said. "So you're going to have to get off of me." She got off and I stood up to get ready. Once I got dressed, I said goodbye to Lilly and headed to campus for rehearsal. John and Freddie weren't home this morning and Brian left early, as usual, so I went alone. When I got on campus, I was walking to our usual rehearsal spot when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around to see Debbie following me down the hallway. Oh no.

"Hi Roger," she said, catching up with me. "How are you?"

"I'm late for rehearsal," I said, trying to get out of the conversation.

"Ok well I need to talk to you," she said. "We should get dinner." I sighed and turned to her. 

"Look Debbie I'm not trying to hurt you," I said. "But I'm only going to say this once, so please just listen. Lilly and I are back together. We have been for about a month and honestly, I only slept with you because I was angry with Lilly, and I know that was wrong, so for that, I apologize. However, things are going really well with her now and I really love her, so I don't want to go out with you again."

"Oh I think you'll change your mind," Debbie said. 

"I won't," I said. 

"You will," she said. "When I tell you my news."

"What news?" I snapped. 

"I'm pregnant," she said. I should have stopped, but I didn't. I went to rehearsal, knowing I was completely fucked.