Chapter 68: Lilly

*One Month Later*

The day Roger and I got back together, I still went out with Freddie, but I was actually excited to get back. Roger and I made love that night, but slowly, because of his wounds. It was actually nice that it was slow. It was more romantic. I was a little bothered by the fact that he slept with Debbie, but I was working on letting it go. I really couldn't be angry with him about it, we weren't together when it happened and as far as I knew, he wasn't talking to her anymore. 

In other news, Nick Diamond and three of his friends got arrested for assaulting Roger. Since they didn't knock him unconscious and we had seen them before, he was able to give the police a good description. With them already behind bars, we were working on convincing the cops that they were responsible for Freddie's assault right now and I think we had a pretty good case. I was hoping we could prove it because it would put them away for much longer and I really wanted them away from our campus. 

Everyone else was doing pretty well too. Rory and Mason had been on a few dates and she seemed happy. Winter and I were starting to get along again and she was ready to start actually dating women instead of just hitting on her friends. There was actually a girl in one of my music classes I thought was perfect for her, but I wasn't sure if she and I had reconciled enough for me to set her up yet, so I decided to wait. Veronica was still being cold to Anita, and she wasn't my biggest fan either, but John was trying to get her to back off a little. I think she was starting to warm up to us again. 

Gwilym and Ella were doing so well that Gwilym wanted to take Ella back to Wales to meet his parents over Christmas break. Lucy kept dropping hints to Rami about getting married, which Rami was clearly clueless about. She knew they had another year of school after this one, but I think John and Veronica's engagement was making her a little jealous. It made sense, her and Rami have been together for almost six years, which was much longer than the rest of us. Ben and Joe were as cute as they have always been and Joe was thinking about coming out to his parents. He wanted to tell them about Ben, but he had to come out first and he wasn't quite sure how to do that, especially since he and Ben liked to keep their relationship pretty private anyway. Freddie and Jim, however, were the complete opposite. They didn't care if everyone knew how happy they were. 

It was the same way with Anita and Brian. Their six month anniversary had just passed and Brian took her to the closest beach to simulate their first date together in Florida. I was really happy for him, but hearing about their date also made me a little sad. Roger and I were back together now, but we weren't together during our one year anniversary and I was disappointed that we didn't get to celebrate it. It was alright though, I was just happy to have him back. I was lying on his bed one day, waiting for him to get back from class. I smiled at him when he walked in. 

"Hi baby," I said. "How was class?" He kissed me before answering,

"Boring as usual. I'm thinking maybe I should change my major."

"I don't know if you really need to," I said. "After this semester, we only have three left and then we can get out of here. Besides, both of our bands did well on tour and we're recording albums. Maybe we'll just make it big." Roger chuckled. 

"That's the dream," he said, sitting next to me on his bed. "Do you have enough songs for your album yet?" Roger asked. 

"I think so," I said. "All four of us have written more than a few songs, so at this point, we just need to decide what goes on the album. What about you guys?"

"It's the same with us," Roger said. "Except... I wrote one song that the guys don't want to put on the album, but I think it's really good."

"What's the song?" I asked him. He grabbed his backpack and pulled out a notebook, flipping to a page with some lyrics on it. I took the notebook from him and chuckled slightly. 

"What's so funny?" He asked, offended. 

"Honey," I said softly. "I'm in Love with My Car? Really? If you were going to write a love song, you should have written one about me." 

"It's not really a love song," he said. "It's just about someone who loves cars."

"Which is funny because you don't have a car," I said. 

"I wish I did," he said. "It's not my fault we live in the city."

"Some of these lyrics are kind of offensive to me, honestly," I said. "Told my girl I had to forget her. Real nice."

"I wrote that line when we were broken up," Roger said. "So you don't like it?"

"It could be a fun song," I said. "But I don't know if it's strong enough. At least not for your first album."

"That's what Brian said," Roger mumbled. 

"Look don't scrap the song," I said. "Let it slide for now and then maybe if you guys have success with this album, it'll fit better with another album."

"Yeah, I guess I'll save it," he said. "Let's talk about something else. We need to celebrate our anniversary." I shot him a confused look. 

"Roger that was over a month ago," I said with a slight laugh.

"I know," he said. "But we never got to celebrate. So, I think we should tonight. I even have something I want you to wear." Roger stood up and pulled a gift out from under his bed. I smiled and took it from him, opening the pretty bow carefully. I pulled out a sparkly red dress with a black belt. It was beautiful.

"Roger," I said. "I love it! It's so pretty."

"You should wear it tonight," he said. "And you should also wear this." He handed me another smaller box. "That one is for later," he said. "When we come back here." I opened it and smirked. It was lacy black lingerie set from Victoria's Secret - and it did not leave much to the imagination.

"You think I'm wearing this for you?" I joked.

"Oh I think you will," he said, leaning close to me so his lips were almost touching mine. "Unless you want me to punish you for being a bad girl." I moaned softly at his seductive words. 

"Of course I'll wear it for you, darling," I whispered. "It is our... belated anniversary." Roger kissed me and pulled away, pulling on my bottom lip softly with his teeth. 

"I have to go meet some people for a group project," he said. "But I'll see you tonight. Be ready at seven, I'll pick you up." Roger smirked as he left the room, leaving me wanting more. I can't wait for tonight.