"Greg Stanton, this is my fiancé the future Mrs. Stanton- Uh, Noelle" The man, Greg, tells Max.

"Greg, I promise you that you're the only person who cares if we're married or not" Noelle comments on her husband use of words.

"They said at mercy west that we had to come here because her condition could be serious, I-Is it serious?" Greg asked the two doctors will worry, and Max could tell just how worried he was by the look on his face.

"I've got to say, at first glance you don't seem emergent enough for mercy to send you over here in an ambulance, you're not in labor you're not bleeding, your vitals are fine" Max was just trying to get more information out of the patient because to her and George, the patient didn't seem like she needed to be here right now.

"They said I needed a specialist because of my thing" Noelle tells Max, she was trying to be as discreet as possible.

"Two uteruses?" George shouted out once he read of the file, he walked over to Max's side to show her, "Ms. Labatt, uh, Noelle was born with two uteruses, uh, uteri"

"Uteruses" Max said correcting him.

"Uteruses" He said in confirmation, "That's very rare"

Max was walking around the hospital aimlessly, she was waiting for the test results for Noelle Labatt to come back

Max was walking around the hospital aimlessly, she was waiting for the test results for Noelle Labatt to come back. She watched as George told Alex about the two uteruses In hopes to make the guy jealous and Max could tell that it was working.

"Nance?" Max called out as she watched her best friends sister walked toward Alex, she could hear Mark call out for her as well.

Nancy glanced at both Mark and then to Max, she walked past Mark to give Max a hug.

"Maxi!" Nancy laughed out giving the girl a hug.

"I wish you had told me you were visiting, we could have went to dinner and caught up. I know Maeve would be really excited to see you" Max tells Nancy excitedly, she watched as Nancy turned to look at Mark which made Max realize that Nancy didn't know that he knew.

"He knows about her, I wasn't keeping it a secret"

"Oh, good, so tell me about this man I've been hearing about? Derek raves about him" Nancy smiles at the shorter girl, Max smiled at the thought of Levi and Derek being friends.

"Levi, his name is Levi and trust me when I tell you that you would be raving too when you meet him, he's actually going to be here any minute" Max couldn't help but smile as she talked about Levi and Mark couldn't help the jealous thoughts that came over whenever she talked about him.