Chapter 168 - Freddie's little House

While Chandler and others were chatting, Rose suddenly emerged behind the sofa of the cafe like a ghost, holding an umbrella in his hand playing with his fingers awkwardly like a child, and greeting weakly, "Hey..."

The cheerful atmosphere dissipated quickly, and chandler's expression collapsed.

"My God, i have an impulse to commit suicides as soon as he opens his mouth."

Chandler, sitting in a chair next to the sofa, had hardly finished these words when "cut" was heard

"No, Ross, you just made a good move, but the emotions contained in the lines are still not expressed in place.

You need to be more withered and brew up your sentiment. As i told you before, this scene is crucial to you. I hope the audience will

lough when they hear your first sentence and keep you in mind. Eric patiently spoke to the actor who played Ross in the scene.

Even the addressing was directly replaced by the role name. And no one feels anything wrong, quietly watching his speaking.

Even Aniston, who was waiting to go on the stage in her wedding dress, looked at the face of her serious boyfriend with admiration.

Eric was young, but as a big director who has accumulated more than a billion box office around the world, coming to direct TV drama was enough for everyone on the scene to show their respect.

Because it was the first work day, they did not shoot many scenes, mainly to develop the actors tac-it understanding, and because it was a sitcom, although there was no canned laughter on the scene, the atmosphere on the set was generally very pleasant. At first, because of Eric's personally directing, most of the staff on the set appeared to be trembling. But as time went by, with the increase understanding of Eric, they no longer worried and could even make harmless jokes with him.

After a few days of running-in, the shooting of "friends" had gradually accelerated.

Eric had only prepared a two-week-time slot for the first two episodes directed by himself personally, which was enough.

After all, with the shooting while broadcasting, the group basically had to produce two episodes a week.

"Well, everyone get ready, one more take," Eric waved to the crowd and sat back in the director's seat.

Because Rose's appearance was a very demanding scene, it was shot more than ten times. In the end, the actor who played Ross even revealed nervousness, but the scene finally passed.

'Jenny, that's your cue," several shots later, Eric said to Aniston, who had been waiting asides for a long time. The lady quickly lifted her wedding dress and walked outside the door of Central Perk Cafe.

"Eric, shall we go to have dinner tonight?" At the end of the day, Aniston, had changed her costume, put her arms around Eric and said. Anyway, everyone around them knew their relationship, and there was nothing to hide.

"I've just made an appointment. if you don't mind, you can join us." Eric wrote and drew on a document and answered casually.

Aniston frowned slightly, but could not help asking man or woman?"

"Er... Of course it's a man."

"I knew it," the little girl still pouted her lips discontentedly. "If it's a woman, you would certainly not take me with you.

"It seems that i haven't asked any woman for dinner except you," Eric put his pen crap in the folder and pinched her face.

Aniston discontentedly opened Eric's hand. "I wont believe you, who knows what you've done behind my back ? What's the matter with Nicole kidman?"