CHAPTER 197- Loss of Power

The sound of running water rang for a while before Eric, who was taking a shower, walked out of the bathroom.

The sunlight coming in through the gaps in the curtains already signaled a sunny morning.

On an early September morning in Los Angeles, the temperature was just about 72 degrees which was the so-called "golden temperature" that the human body loved.

Eric found his clothes and put them before looking at the young beauty who was still lying in bed, asleep. Her nude body was unreservedly displayed in front of Eric's eyes because of the blankets being scattered to the side. Due to her Asian ancestry, Gabrielle had a small, yet exquisite physique with skin that was smoother and more delicate than Caucasian women. The soft curve in her back moved all the way down, forming a slender arc on her waist, and then quickly bulging at the hip, forming two tiny mountains, full of feminine temptations. The round thighs underneath were together, but it was difficult to hide the secret garden in between.

Even after Eric put on his tie and jacket, Gabrielle showed no sign of waking up.

Eric looked at the young woman sleeping like a baby with her right thumb in her mouth. Seeing her mouth, he couldn't help remembering last night's events and feel a little excited as he sat beside her on the bed, reached out and pulled her fingers out of her mouth, and gently pushed his index finger inside.

Suddenly, Eric felt the two wet lips unconsciously sucking on his finger. As he slowly pushed his finger further inside, the two rows of tiny teeth gently bit on it. Then, as if suddenly feeling a difference between the new finger and the previous finger, her soft tongue began to push up with dissatisfaction as if it wanted to drive out the strange intruder.

Unfortunately, the strength behind her tiny, soft tongue was not comparable to Eric's finger, and after a bit of a tug of war, Gabrielle suddenly opened her eyes.

"Woah!" After quickly sitting up and pulling the blanket to cover her nude body, she saw Eric and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Morning... good morning, Eric," possibly embarrassed by her gaffe, Gabrielle smiled and greeted him quickly.

"Morning," Eric smiled and shook his wet index finger in front of her as he said, "Unexpectedly, you still suck on fingers while you sleep."

"Ah, I... did I?" Gabrielle lowered her head with shame. The moment she had opened her eyes, she saw the movements of Eric's fingers, so she recalled some scenes from last night.

Eric smiled and nodded, "Of course, this is the first time I have seen a girl who likes to suck on her fingers while sleeping."

"I didn't even know I did that," Gabrielle still had her eyelids drooping as she glanced around, seemingly looking for something.

Eric understood what she was looking for as he passed her bra and panties from the floor to her, "It's not a big deal. In fact, many people don't even know that they snore while sleeping, and even after waking up still refuse to acknowledge it..."

Just as she was about to put on her tiny panties, Gabrielle raised his head in horror and asked, "I... I didn't snore, did I?"

"Of course not," Eric shook his head quickly, "I'm just giving an example."

"Oh," she sighed in relief.

After she put on her bra and panties and walked barefoot to her closet, Eric said, "Baby, I have to go."

Standing by the closet, thinking about what to wear today, Gabrielle stiffened for a second before she turned her head and asked, "Won't you have breakfast?"